Chapter six: Invasion of dreams

"You really didn't have to drive behind me just to make sure I got home safely." Toni giggled as Kenny walked her up to her apartment.

"I know, but I wanted too." He said.

Reaching her apartment she unlocked the door pushing it open.

"Mariska!" She called.

Mariska came rushing up to the door with her belongings in hand. She smiled at Toni and Kenny.

"He's already asleep, he already took a bath, ate and did his homework." Mariska said making Toni smile. "May I?" Mariska asked.

"Yeah sure. It's almost 11." Toni said as she and Kenny stepped out the way allowing Mariska to pass by.

"Thank you. Goodnight you two." She waved.

"Goodnight Mariska." They both said.

Watching as she got into the elevator Kenny looked down at Toni who scanned inside the house, she also cleaned.

"Do you have any plans tomorrow?" Kenny asked and she nodded looking up at him.

"Yes actually, I have yoga." Toni grinned proudly.

Kenny nodded before he leaned down and kissed her lips. She blossomed like a flower as her tummy fluttered. He snaked his arm around her waist and pulled her in. She immediately wrapped her arms around his neck deepening their kiss. His lips mashed against hers, as if trying to flatten and destroy her mouth. He bit her lip making them part slightly, allowing him to slip his tongue into her mouth. Their tongues fought for dominance as he gently gripped her neck with his other and pushed her face up almost suffocating her in the kiss, making her cave granting him full access. She cupped his face as his hand that was once around her waist moved down to her ass, he gripped it into his palm making her gasp. He bit her bottom lip softly and soothed it over with his tongue and eventually pulled away. She panted with a pleasurable sigh and leaned back against the doorframe, looking up at him. He smiled and gripped her waist tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear as she reached out and caressed his face.

"I wish you weren't married." Toni said letting out an exhausted breathe.

"Yeah... me too." He sighed.

He leaned down and placed his forehead against hers.

"I guess I'll see you on Monday than." Kenny said.

Toni leaned up and pecked his lips nodding her head.

"Monday it is."
____________________________

Monday

Toni scrolled down the list of all the guests which were attending the Gala that was exactly seven days away.

"Hey." Kenny greeted.

She looked up and smiled.

"Hey." She said back.

"Listen for the Gala, I've arranged a hotel for all of us that will be attending the Gala to stay at. I want you to be in charge of that department as well. I hope that isn't too much of a problem for you."