Chapter seventeen: Another event

"Ken..." Toni trailed off as they both released at the very same time. "Ah." She gasped catching her breathe.

Kenny pulled out tapping the head of his member against her petal watching as his liquid came flowing out of her. He bit his lip at the sight. He slid back in watching how she pushed her arms up against the headboard behind her, while he began to roughly stroke into her.

"Kenneth." She began. "Oh god!" She moaned gritting her teeth with her hands held against the headboard.

"Call me daddy." He grunted, "daddy." She moaned biting her lip and pressing her hands against the headboard as he switched up his rhythm.

"Oh my god..." She trailed off. "Oh god." She added.

He kept it at a slow pace so she could come down from her high. He slowly rotated his hips causing her to run her hands through her hair.

"I'm cumming." She moaned, bringing her hands down making him speed up again. "Shit Kenneth!" She shouted arching her back.

"Oh god. Oh god." She moaned out in pleasure.

"You like that baby?" He grunted making her nod her head as she bit her lip.

Kenny placed both her legs onto his shoulders pulling her against him. Seconds later he felt her cover him in her honey. Seconds later he filled her up as she curled her finger indicating that he should come closer.

She grabbed his face and smashed her lips onto his making him chuckle into the kiss. He pulled out and plopped down next to her. She laid on her side and cupped his face kissing his lips again before she laid her head down on his chest.

He smiled running his hand over her thigh massaging her inner thigh.

"Ken." She warned giggling.

"I love this." He said looking down into her eyes.

"Really?" She smiled.

"Yeah, I can't keep my face out of it." He grinned making her laugh. He ran his free hand through her hair and kissed her forehead.

"I love you." Kenny blurted out immediately making her sit up. "It's time, I want to be with you full time. This back and forth nonsense isn't working for me. I just want to be with you and Mason." He said making her smile.

"And my dad." Toni added making him chuckle.

"And your dad." He mimicked. "Come lay your fine ass back down." He sternly said pulling her down onto his chest again.

"I love you too."

"How much?" He smirked, "A lot." She said, "show me." He said making her giggle.

She placed a kiss to his chest before she began to move south.

"Ohhh!" He gasped feeling her kisses getting closer to his member.
_________________________________

"Mommy you're home!" Mason cheered running up to Toni.

"Hi my love." Toni smiled pulling him into a warm embrace.