Epilogue: You Mean The World To Me

- Maybe we could start from the beginning

Toni, Ivan and Mason all sat in the lobby waiting on the boarding gates to open up. Toni looked over at Mason who was busy playing games on his iPad. She sat back in her chair and looked around before she picked up one of the magazines in front of her. Ivan watched her every move, she seemed distant since she quit her job which was 3 days ago.

"Are you making the right decision?"

Toni looked up from the magazine and bit her lip.

"I hope so." She said.

"Gate D3 is ready for boarding!"

They both looked up watching as the people began to stand and grab their bags walking off towards the boarding doors. Ivan stood up as Toni placed the magazine down and got up as well.

"Come on baby, that's our flight." She smiled tapping Mason's leg.

He looked up and immediately a grin formed on his face.

"Someone's excited to fly again." Ivan chuckled.

"Kenny!" Mason cheered shooting out of his seat.

Toni frowned turning around and there was Kenny, he placed his suitcase down and kneeled down to Mason pulling him into a hug as Ivan smiled.

"What are you doing here?" Toni asked in confusion.

"You thought I'd just leave you to go off to Atlanta with my child in your belly and not follow you?" He raised his eyebrows standing up.

"Technically yes." She shrugged.

Ivan lifted the handles of their suitcases as Mason walked up to him and grabbed the handle of his suitcase.

"We're gonna go stand in line. You two look like you need to say some stuff to each other." Ivan said escorting Mason towards the line.

"See you on the plane Kenny." Mason grinned.

Kenny smiled back at him.

"I have a flight to catch." Toni said grabbing her own suitcase.

Kenny quickly placed his hand over hers.

"It took me a while to realise that when you asked me if i need you here or if I needed you that you were really asking me if i preferred my job more or if i wanted to be with you. I took you for granted, i've never been so attached to a woman in my entire life. I wanna be with you Toni, I prefer you over any job! I gave up my rights and signed the company over to my brother." He said and she frowned.

"Why would you do that?"

"Because I realised that I'd rather be with you and plus I own another company in Atlanta." He shrugged, "but my point is. I want to build with you and raise our baby together under the same roof." He said making her smile.

"I love you Toni Michele." He said. "I love you too Kenneth Brian." She said back.

She cupped his face and leaned up placing a kiss to his lips, "lets go get on that plane." She smiled.
______________________