Chapter twenty: It must be her

"I'm not leaving without taking this company from him!" Dray shouted as his mother Ingrid walked behind him and the security dragged him towards the elevator.

"Dray!" Ingrid scolded.

Toni came out of her office and her eyes immediately widened at Dray that tried to fight the bodyguards off him. She placed her hand over her mouth in disbelief before her eyes landed on Ingrid and Kenny that followed behind them.

"You're a fucking coward Kenny!" Dray shouted pointing at Kenny.

"Kenneth stop this." Ingrid said. "Don't kick him out like that." She insisted.

Kenny sighed running his hand down his face.

"Wait." Kenny said holding his hand out.

The security stopped stepping aside making Dray pass by them furiously.

"I brought my lawyer here trying to do this the legal way but obviously you don't like that, once I find the real documents from dad's will than I'll be back. You ain't shit!" Dray shouted shoving Kenny.

Kenny stumbled back groaning.

"Don-"

Before Ingrid could say anything else Kenny's fist repeatedly connected with Dray's face.

"Kenneth!" Ingrid shouted, "help me!" She groaned at the security.

They immediately ran up to Kenny and Dray. Kenny was soon pulled away from Dray who began to cry holding onto his nose that was bleeding.

"Get him out." Kenny pointed.

He looked around at everyone that was staring.

"Get back to work guys!" Toni said sensing the tension in the room.

They all soon began to shuffle. The security helped Dray get into elevator as his lawyer followed after, with Ingrid doing the same. Toni looked at Kenny as he let out a breathe unclenching his fist, Toni frowned taking it into hers.

"You okay?" Toni asked placing her freehand down on his cheek.

He nodded looking down into her eyes. Toni smiled lightly, Ingrid immediately pulled her face at the interaction between the two of them.
__________________________________

"What happened out there? You completely lost it." Toni said placing her bag down on the kitchen counter.

Kenny let out a breathe.

"I don't know..." Kenny trailed off.

Toni walked up to him, she wrapped her arms around him and pecked his lips.

"You can talk to me whenever you're comfortable and ready, I mean we're about to bring a human being into the world." Toni said instantly making him smile.

The doorbell rang making them look at each other in confusion.

"You're expecting more company?" Toni asked making him shake his head as the doorbell rang again.