Chapter twenty two: I need my space

"She is the reason why me and my husband are currently separated!" Zoey spat staring at Toni.

Toni chuckled nervously as she began to look around.

"She's obviously crazy." Toni said.

"Crazy? Girl you aint seen crazy yet!" Zoey sternly said before her attention fell onto a reporter. "Are you filming this? Perfect. I want the entire world to know about my husband and his mistress!" Zoey said into the camera before she felt herself getting pulled away from the camera.

"What the hell are you doing?" Kenny spat in a low tone, "I thought we resolved this-"

"You thought? How could you think that? We never spoke about it. Look at that bitch, suffering. That's what I want. Get away from me!" Zoey pushed him away walking back up to the reporter.

"She's ruining everything. Do something." Toni scolded lowly at Kenny pointing at Zoey.

"I tried- you okay?" Kenny asked taking a dizzy Toni's hand into his.

"I'm fine." She spat snatching her hand away from his.

"Don't believe me-"

"I believe you." Noelle chirped in, "I have a recording of them." Noelle said holding her phone up into the air.

"Noelle what are you doing?" Mabel whispered.

"Don't we all wanna see Toni get fired-"

"Yeah but this is gonna screw Kenny as well." Mabel scolded lowly.

"Go show them." Patricia said making Mabel frown as Noelle walked off towards Zoey.

Both Toni and Kenny raised their eyebrows. Noelle connected her phone to the large TV and pressed play on the video she took of the two lovers.

"Are we picking Mason up?". "No I told Mariska to drop him off at the restaurant."."So you already chose us a place to eat?" Kenny smirked pulling her against him, "I did and I already made us reservations as well." Toni smiled. "So come on, we can't be late." Toni giggled as he kissed her neck. "Ken-"

The video came to an end. Everyone looked at Toni and Kenny.

"Oh my god... I can't be here." Toni began to hyperventilate.

"Toni." Kenny panicked.

"Oh now she wants to play the victim when clearly she's been sleeping with my fucking husband!" Zoey shouted in frustration.

Toni immediately blacked out, Kenny picked her up and ran out the building into the parking lot. He pulled his car keys out of his pocket as Zoey and the reporters came rushing out after them.

"Can you guys stay the fuck away!" Kenny yelled getting into the drivers side.

"You son of a bitch! Show y'all faces!" Zoey spat banging her hands down on his window.

Kenny started the car and backed out the parking and drove off.
____________________________

"Everything is absolutely fine. Your blood pressure is fine. It was just stress."