Chapter twelve: Back to reality

Placing his hands on her hips, he steadily pounded into her barely giving her the chance to catch her breathe. She moaned his name loudly, gripping the sheets between her fingers.

"Ken." Toni whined, biting her lip. "S-stop... I can't."

He smirked slowing his pace down, now making her legs shake with every stroke. She came apart letting out a sigh plopping down on the bed, he allowed her to come down from her high before he flipped her over onto her back.

"You tired yet?" He asked hovering over her. He kissed around her navel, licking a trail up her belly towards her lips. She giggled as he grabbed a hold of her chin and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck feeling him slip into her once again leaving her mouth ajar. He softly rubbed his lips against hers.

"Uh." She moaned leaning up and kissed him fully, allowing his tongue to enter her mouth.

She cupped his face giggling as their tongues began to fight for dominance. He stroked into her gently before he rolled them over so she was on top. She continued kissing him, straddling his lap as she took him on again. Slowly riding him, she started to kiss and suck on his neck,

"Shit." He cursed, squeezing her ass in his hands.

"You feel so good." She moaned in his ear.

Kenny soon started to take control once again, starting off slow before he sped up. Her back arched as his thumb rubbed over her pearl, she gritted her teeth gripping the sheets with her left hand as her right hand reached up and held the headboard because it began to hit against the wall along with each stroke Kenny made.

"Ken!" She moaned, "I'm cumming..." She warned biting her lip.

"Me too! Shit." Kenny laid down on her wrapping his arms around her body burying his face into the crook of her neck as they both released.

"Ah!" They both groaned out loudly, "that was even better than my fantasies." They both said in unison.

Toni smiled at least she wasn't the only one, she kissed his forehead running her hands through his hair, he lifted his head up and looked at her.

"I didn't pull out." He said.

"It's okay, I'll get some plan B in the morning." She assured.

He smiled and pecked her lips.

"Wanna do that again?" She asked rubbing his back.

Laughing, he caressed her naked body and nodded as he began to stroke in and out of her once again.
______________________________

With the sun beaming into his eyes Kenny groaned, he wiped out his eyes adjusting them to the light in the room. He looked down being met with a heavy weight lying on his chest with her hair sprawled out all over. He smiled replaying their passionate night. He rubbed his hand along the side of her arm and kissed her forehead before he carefully slipped out from underneath her making her stir lightly. He grabbed his boxers and slipped them on as she slowly started to wake, adjusting her eyes to the light tracing her hand over Kenny's side and immediately frowned when she didn't feel him.

"Calm down I'm right here." He laughed climbing onto her placing a kiss to her bare shoulders.

She smiled and turned over now laying on her back and pulled him closer kissing his lips. He kissed back before he slowly pulled away and stood up. She sat up with her legs slightly pressed against her chest as she watched him.

"What's the time?" She asked realizing she never went to get Mason, "Mason." She frowned.

He checked the time on his phone whilst pulling his pants up.

"It's almost 7." He said scratching his head, hopefully Zoey was still asleep and hungover so that he could sneak into their room without having to cause any problems.

"You're leaving already?" She frowned.

He nodded, "sadly I have to get back to Zoey before more problems escalate between us." Kenny groaned just at the thought.

Toni rolled her eyes at the mention of Zoey's name. She let out a breathe and he sighed.

"I care a lot about you Toni. I promise this is only temporary, me and Zoey's marriage is over. I'm just waiting for the perfect opportunity to file for divorce."

"You promise?" Toni asked looking up at him with pleading eyes.

"I promise." He said leaning down placing a kiss to her lips. "Let me walk you to the door." She said slipping out of bed grabbing her robe and put it on.

He grabbed her waist not even giving her a chance to close up her robe and tie it.

"Kenny." She giggled as he kissed her neck.

"Say that nickname you called me last night." He spoke against her skin.

She pulled her face in confusion.

"What nickname?" She asked.

"Ken." He moaned mocking her. "I know I didn't say it like that." She pushed at his shoulders making him laugh.

"Say it." He teased slipping his hands down to her ass.

"No-"

"Please..." He pouted.

"Ken." She seductively said.

He smiled kissing her lips, her hands wrapped around his body as she kissed back. Someone knocking interrupted their moment causing them to pull away as they both groaned.

"Leave it. It's probably just room service." Kenny waved leaning in to kiss her again.

"Mommy!" Mason called from the other end.

She tapped his chest and chuckled. He sighed pulling away from her, she closed her robe and tied it walking up to the door with Kenny right behind her.

"This is bad, now he's definitely going to think we're boyfriend and girlfriend." Toni mumbled before she pulled the door open.

"Hi baby, good morning Mariska." Toni smiled from Mason to Mariska.

"Good morning mama, you never came to fetch me." Mason frowned.

"I was extremely tired, I didn't mean to. I won't do it again, I promise I'm sorry." She smiled ruffling his curls.

"Thank you for keeping him." Toni smiled up at Mariska.

"No problem you seemed to be pretty occupied last night- the whole night." Mariska mumbled with pulling her face as she scratched the back of her ear nervously.

Toni frowned arching her brows as Mason ran in past her.

"Kenny! You came to visit my mom so early?" Mason asked pulling his face in confusion.

"Yeah. I had something very urgent and important to tell her." Kenny said, "morning Mariska." Kenny waved at Mariska that watched them.

She smiled waving back, she now knew exactly where the headboard banging sounds came from.

"Excuse me. I gotta get back to my room."