Chapter seven: Situationship

Friday night

Tossing and turning, Toni couldn't seem to fall asleep. She groaned staring up at the ceiling, before she rolled over immediately staring into Kenny eyes.

"Kenny?" She asked looking around. "How did you get in here?" She asked facing him again.

"I wanted to see you... and be with you." Kenny said kissing her neck. "Kenny, we can't-"

"Why not?" He teased kissing down her body.

"Because you're married-"

"And?" He asked slipping her underwear down.

"It's wrong!" She groaned, "Mason might hear us-"

"Than stop me." He smirked before feasting on her opening. "Kenny- oh my god." She moaned arching her back from the chills that were sent up her spine.

A loud sound interrupted Toni's task. Her eyes shot open as she looked down at her hand that was stuck into her tights and underwear. She groaned slipping out of bed, her phone stopped ringing as she sighed quickly getting out of bed, she walked into the bathroom and washed her hands just as her phone began to ring again. She dried her hands and ran up to it, pulling her face in confusion as she answered the call pressing her phone to her ear.

"Kenny?"

"I'm outside." He said into the call.

She rushed out her room up to the front door and unlocked it pulling it open. Kenny dragged his phone away from his ear and slipped it into his pocket as Toni removed her phone that she still held against her ear. He grabbed her waist and pulled her against him immediately kissing her. She wrapped her arm around his neck, he kicked the door shut deepening their kiss. He traced his lip across her bottom lip asking for entrance which she surely granted him. He kissed from her mouth to her jawline down to her neck and collarbone.

"Kenny," she breathed out running her fingers up the path of his neck into his hair.

He moved up pulling her into him, he had a firm grip on her as they stood still. Locking lips for a few seconds more, then slowly they parted keeping mere inches away from one another staring calmly into each other's eyes.

"What's wrong?" She asked caressing the side of his arm.

"Me and Zoey got into a fight and than I left and the next thing I knew I was here." He shrugged scratching his head.

She frowned taking his hand into hers leading him over to the sofa. They both took a seat as she just looked up at him.

"Sometimes I wonder why God took him from us at such a early age I mean he was only 5." Kenny shook his head holding back the tears that wanted to escape.

Toni bit her lip taking his hand into hers intertwining their fingers.

"What happened to him?" She asked.

"Car crash." Kenny said before letting out a sigh. "I shouldn't be here." He shook his head ready to get up.

Toni tightened her grip around his hand preventing him from doing so.