CHAPTER 5: Melody

Maybe it's stupid but on my way to this guys house I actually thought of being more opened to the idea in me marrying someone. Maybe the little girl in me thought this could be like a fairy tale in a way in the fact that maybe he would give us a chance too. But after how he just reacted to me being here and everything, I guess it's pointless and stupid.

Once I got into my bedroom, I liked it, it was alright. I felt exhausted, mostly emotionally drained and just wanted to sleep.

"So..." Anton started to say.

"Anton? I appreciate this and I know I should have a quick tour around the house but I'm honestly really tired. I'd like to go to sleep and maybe have you give me the tour tomorrow?" I suggested.

"Of course." He smiles. "But if you ever need anything, just let me know." He smiles at me.

"Thank you." I returned the smile and then he left, closing my door behind him.

That's when I fell onto the bed and began sobbing. I was letting out all of the tears I was holding in since I left my house. Tears of sadness, betrayal, hurt and anger. I didn't know how I was going to survive all of this.

********************
A Week Later.....

It's been almost a week since I arrived here and haven't come out of my bedroom since.

Normally I would eat my emotions but I figured what was the point. This was a better way to slowly kill myself and make everybody happy.

There's nothing much I ask out of life although on the other hand, maybe I do. I mean how pathetic of me to have spent practically my whole life looking for love. From my father and one day hopefully from someone I would find and marry for real.

Reality sure knows where to hurt you the most at.

I began hearing a couple of hard and loud knocks on my door.

"Go away!" I shouted out to whoever it was.

"Open this fucking door right now!" I heard an angry Rowan yell.

"No! I don't have to!" I shouted back.

"I swear if you don't open this I will!" He states.

"Then go ahead! Do whatever the hell you want!" I yelled back thinking he's bluffing. I mean what kind of an idiot would seriously break down a door in their own house to get to somebody they could give two shits about?! But I guess he does it because the next thing I hear is the heavy door slamming hard onto the floor.

I quickly sit up and look at him, forgetting to cover myself up in my pajamas as I am still in shock that he just did that.

"What the hell is this you not coming out to eat?!" He yells at me.

"What the hell do you care?!" I ask.

"I don't! But we have a wedding coming up next week and this has to look legit. How do you think it will look if they see you looking......" He exclaims.

"Wouldn't that be more believable?! I may not be able to be nearly as thin by that time as you want but hey, this is as drastic as I'm willing to go. Plus, who says I'm doing it for you anyways? Maybe I don't want to be so undesirable anymore!" I tell him with really just repeating his words.

"Listen..." He says as he lets out a breath while holding the bridge of his nose. "Please just eat. You're damaging your body even more if you starve yourself." He says a little more calm and more empathetic but I still don't believe him.

"Don't act like you give a shit." I snapped back at him.

He then looked at me more frustrated and angry.

"You're going to eat, even if I have to force you to!" He commands.

"The hell you will! Just leave me alone!" I yell back at him.

"Why are you being so fucking difficult! There are other things I could be doing right now then fucking babysitting your ass!" He snaps at me.

"Well excuse me for ruining YOUR life and making things INCONVENIENT for you." I fired back with a glare.

I could see he was getting more livid by the second as he clenched his fists at his side while scowling back at me.

"You better watch your tone!" He warns me.

"Or what? You'll sell me off to somebody else? No wait, you'll lock me away in the basement? Better yet, kill me? Well go ahead! Because I don't care anymore!" I shout back at him now feeling the pain all over again and tears falling down my face.

I quickly wipe them away and notice that Anton and a couple of Rowan's guys were standing there in the doorway looking at me surprised as was Rowan a little.

Damnit, now he got me crying again! I hate this asshole!

I quickly get up and run to the bathroom then slam the door shut and lock it.

"Open this damn door now!" He yells out to me.

"Why don't you just kick that one down too?!" I fired back, regretting it a little bit seeing as to how I will no longer have privacy ever again.

I look at myself in the mirror and can't help but silently begin to sob. What has my life become? What have I become?

Next chapter will be posting soon! :)