CHAPTER 26: Rowan

It was a longer phone call than I thought it would be but at least the deal was final this time.

Throughout the call I couldn't help but notice every time I looked over at Melody how she looked at me. She seemed to give me looks of lust.

I could tell by the way she looked at me still right now she was thinking what I was, so I told Marlon and the other few guys in here to leave and to shut the door behind them. I knew exactly what she wanted and it's exactly the same thing I wanted and needed right now too.

"Come here." I tell her while I lean back a little on the desk and motion her to come over with my finger.

She locked eyes with me and began to slowly stand up off the couch and started walking over to me.

"Yes?" She asked me in a seductive tone of voice.

"Get on your knees." I tell her.

She smiles a little bit and slowly kneels down while continuing to look into my eyes. Next she begins unzipping my pants and reaches inside and pulls out my hard cock then begins to lick the tip of it with her tongue. Swirling it around tasting my precum.

Next I feel her stroke it with one hand nice and slowly before starting to take in my length inch by inch into her mouth. The entire time she tastes my cock, she's looking up at me then begins to move up and down a little faster, moaning and making me harder sooner than any other woman has ever made me.

I don't want to come yet though. So I stop her and grab her face then have her stand up and have her sit down on the table with her legs spread wide opened after I rip her panties off and toss them onto the floor along with my pants and shirt along with hers.

I kneel down and hold open her legs while I start flicking at her clit fast and inserting one of my fingers inside of her and right away begin moving it in and out fast and deep.

I can feel her legs begin to shake as she moans more and grips my hair. My god she tastes so good.

"Mmm....." I start to moan.

I stand up and quickly grab a condom from my pants then roll it on before gripping onto her hips, pulling her closer to the edge of the desk then I enter hard and deep inside of her making her scream with pure pleasure right into my mouth and begin thrusting deeper and harder and faster.

The sound between our heavy pants and moans along with my few grunts as I continue thrusting inside of her as well as both of our bodies making noise as I slam inside of her, pounding her harder and harder after laying her back onto the desk.

I bend down and grip on one of her breasts while placing my mouth over the other breast's nipple as I feel her begin to squeeze my sides, pulling me in closer.

Next I lay on top of her and grip onto the edge of the desk while kissing her until I get closer to my climax as she does hers and I bury my face in the side of her neck until a few thrusts later, we both come at the same time and I collapse on top of her.

It takes us both a moment to catch our breaths before I give her another kiss and look into her eyes, then gently push the few strands of hair in her face away.

"I love you so fucking much." I tell her.

"I love you too." She smiles back at me.

I pull out then remove the condom and toss it in the trash by the desk then right as we both begin to start hurrying put our clothes back on, we hear a knock in the door.

"Yeah?" I answered.

The door opens and it's Marlon.

"Shit, I'm sorry." He says quickly standing on the other side of the door and not looking while leaving the door opened just a little bit.

"What is it?" I cleared my throat and we both finish getting dressed and she puts her bra quickly under her shirt.

"Sorry, somebody is here to see you and they said that they know who killed Melody's father." He exclaims.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)