CHAPTER 8: Rowan

Did she just talk back to me?! Oh my god she is turning me on with the whole one minute being all innocent and timid to firing back at me the next. But I have to stay focused.

"FINE!" I finally shouted. "I won't and neither will you! There! Happy?!" I shout.

"Yes." She smirks.

My god this girl is making it harder and harder to resist trying to kiss her and fuck the shit out of her right now. But I can't get close or ever make her think this shit is for real. We both could be hury badly in the end and I can't have that on my conscience.

So I just storm out of the room and slam her bedroom door closed.

I am so irritated and pissed off right now though I feel like punching someone or something. Why the hell did I ever even agree to not fuck another girl?! Fuck!

No girl ever has done what she has done to me let alone in this short amount of time. That's what keeps adding to my frustration and anger to the point where I end up taking it out on her and I know that it isn't right. The frustration I mostly have and that adds to the rest I already have from work is that I want her.

I can't be here right now so I quickly run downstairs, grab my car keys and peel out of the driveway to head towards the poker bar that's located down the street. Only us 'high rollers' can go and you have to know a certain password to get in.

Throughout the rest of the day, I was winning mostly and yet I wasn't satisfied and the waitress serving us tonight was wearing one of my favorite outfits, a low tight halter top with her tits half way hanging out and a short skirt that would be easy to fuck her in.

I continued to try and focus on the game as well as drink back a few drinks until I got close to being too tired to drive home and since I wasn't drunk and the alcohol has practically gotten out of my system for the most part, I grabbed my coat and the money I won then began making my way back to the house.

After I pulled up in the driveway, I sat in the car for a little while before heading inside. Maybe I overreacted earlier about her getting a tour by Bolton. I mean, he's a cool guy and it isn't like he would do something like touching her.

When I walked inside the house, I noticed the house was pretty dark and the guys I always had standing on duty guarding the house on the inside at night, were standing at their posts and watching.

I began to make my way up the stairs and while walking past Melody's bedroom door, I heard her sniffle and cry.

"Why has this happened to me? I'm already becoming someone I'm not. Why would I even fucking care in who he sleeps with? He's right, this isn't a REAL relationship. But still, why can't I be wanted or loved by somebody?" She finishes crying out and then I can hear her muffled cries and I feel terrible.

There is nothing wrong with her. She's been innocent this entire time and I haven't helped things, I know. Maybe I could try and put more effort on my part in making this 'fake' marriage thing look more real.

I hesitated while deciding if rather or not I should knock on her door and try to calm her down but a voice inside me told me to just go to bed and let her cry it out.

What is it exactly that I'm afraid of so much? Why can't I love someone? Maybe not ALL women are like my mother. Then again, how can I trust this girl? All the girls I ever thought had potential in me ever marrying and that I had thought would fit this lifestyle more, were nothing but whores and high maintenance bitches.

Ugh, I'm not going to think about this anymore. Maybe I'm just tired and my brain is not working right between the alcohol and the lack of sleep I have been getting in the past couple of weeks has finally caught up to me.

So I just fall asleep and stop thinking about it. In fact, I stop thinking about all of this all together. My god this girl is affecting me in a way that scares the shit out of me. I mean, I shouldn't be questioning these kinds of things-it isn't me.......Right?

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)