CHAPTER 9: Melody

It's been a couple of days since him and I had that argument and I have honestly felt bad that I ever said that to him. Really, if this is a fake relationship then who am I to tell him to stop screwing other girls?

I have wanted to try and talk to him but it seems like ever since that meeting a couple of days ago, he has been more on edge while in the meantime, I have been kept busy with the wedding plans. Well, there really wasn't much to plan. We were having just a priest marry us and Anton along with a few others be there to witness then come back to the house for a big party that will have other members of the mafia come and congratulate us and so forth. There wasn't even going to be a fake honeymoon.

So the idea of this whole marriage thing was disgusting to me and nothing to really brag about honestly. But I am starting to get things and trying to get used to the disappointment as that seems to be for the rest of my life or at least until we go our separate ways after whatever he said we were waiting for.

I tried to pick out a dress and he had a tailor come and measure me for one that I chose that was simple but also very beautiful, in my eyes at least. Then I watched a few hair tutorials online for my up-do and then picked out some make up that I was going to have delivered that I bought online along with the hair things I will need and some other stuff I needed as well (essentials).

When I had finished, I went into the kitchen and began making myself something to eat and several minutes into making it, I noticed Anton and Bolton had come walking inside with their mouths watering.

"Mmm....smells delicious in here. Whatchya makin'?" Anton asks me.

"I'm making a grilled cheese with some bacon inside and then was going to have some chips and a salad. Did you guys want any?" I asked.

"Um....." Bolton began to say as he looked around.

"Don't worry, we talked. Besides, this is just food." I tell him.

"Alright then. Yes please. Can I have two?" He asks.

"Of course." I chuckled. "And you?" I asked Anton.

"I'll have two also, thanks." He smiles.

I grabbed some chips while almost finishing up their sandwiches when Rowan came walking in.

"Smells good." He says as he grabs a water from the fridge.

"You want some? I'm making more than enough." I offer.

He looks at me with a cocked eyebrow as if he is surprised that I offered him one.

"No poison?" He smirks.

"I'll keep it out this time." I joked back.

We all began to laugh a little bit and I cooked him up two also as he too grabbed a bag of chips and we all sat down at the table and started to eat.

I can't believe these guys can eat so much and not gain anything. They are muscular mostly and yet of I even lick a sucker or anything it goes right to my ass.

"Mmm....This is the bomb." Bolton said.

"Thanks but it's just grilled cheese with bacon." I laughed a little.

"Hey, don't harp on that. I have burned pop tarts before." He states.

"Oh. Okay then." I replied trying to hold in my laughter a little more.

I could tell that Rowan was starting to get upset a little and tense. So while taking a drink from his water, Anton started to lighten up the mood a little bit.

"So, Melody? Did you find a dress?" He asks me.

"Uh, yeah. I did. Thank you again for sending me that tailor and designer." I said as I took the last couple of bites of my sandwich then finished my salad and chips.

I'm not sure how or even why but it seemed that with what Anton just mentioned about my dress and everything, it seemed to have made Rowan become more relaxed.

Next chapter will be posted! :)