CHAPTER 20: Rowan

Dinner was real nice and it felt good to hear feedback about a product that I am passionate about and was willing to share with somebody else. My father Marlon nor anybody else knows about it except for obviously the people I have distributed the product to and now, her.

Once we finished up, we went walking a little bit around since the air was nice and the moonlight shined brighter than ever tonight.

The entire night thus far has been amazing but I need to admit also that she has been real distracting with the outfit she chose to wear tonight and I kind of got the feeling as though maybe she meant to wear it for that reason.

So many times, in particularly during dinner but held in my urges.

Then as we continued to walk, we stopped at the middle of a small arched bridge and as she placed her hands out onto the top of the wall, I came up behind her and tried to make sure that no other man could see what was mine but also, I thought I would teach her a lesson in wearing the outfit.

So I got up behind her and pressed my body against hers and right away I heard her take a breath in real quick.

"You look so amazing tonight baby." I begin to tell her lowly in her ear before placing kisses on her neck after pushing aside some of her hair.

"T-thank you." She stuttered through her breath.

My hands starts to go from around her waist and begin moving down more towards the end of her skirt while I continue kissing the side of her neck.

"I think you wore this dress to tease me." I begin to tell her in her ear.

"N-no." She stutters again as she tries also holding in her moans.

Then I start slowly moving one of my hands up her thigh all the way up in the front to between her legs and start to tease her some more before I place two fingers inside her panties and begin to gently rub her clit in between her wet folds.

"You are not aloud to make noise." I gently speak into her ear.

"Mmm....But..." She starts to say but I stop her.

"Uh-uh. You've been teasing me all night long and wore this to do just that, so now you need to be punished." I tell her.

"Oh my god." She whisper-moans.

"You're so wet baby." I tell her.

"Mmhmm..." She moans again.

"Is this what you wanted?" I ask.

"Uh-huh." She nods a little in agreement.

"Mmm.....You'll have to wait baby doll." I tell her then lean in and kiss her again.

She turns around and looks disappointed then crosses her arms and huffs like a kid who was just told 'no' from not getting a toy-it's adorable.

She begins walking off and that frustrates me because I notice a few men looking at her and I hate that more than anything yet she doesn't notice, it seems and that's even more irritating. So I hurry and catch up with her then put my jacket over her shoulders but she tries shrugging it off.

"I'm not cold." She states as she continues walking.

"I don't care! You're wearing it!" I tell her.

"You're such a jerk." She says in a pissed off tone.

"Stop it alright? I'm sorry. But please put this on, other guys are looking at you." I point out.

"And? Women look at you all the time! I don't say or do anything!" She snaps at me.

That was it. I was both upset and yet found her more irresistible just now. So I grabbed her arm and began to pull her off to an alley nearby that was in between a couple of stores that already were closed and pushed her up against the wall with her hands pinned up above her head.

Before she says anything, I roughly press my lips onto hers as I also forcefully continue to hold her wrists above her head with one of my hands while the other one starts feeling her breast and yank down the top of her dress and bra underneath to expose one of her nipples where I then grab one of her breasts and squeeze it then bring the nipple to my mouth and start flicking at her nipple before then having her look at me.

"Is this what you wanted?! You like me getting jealous?! You want me just to take you? Huh?" I ask while having her look at me.

"Yes." She moans.

I slam my mouth back onto hers and then start quickly kissing down to her neck and next tear her panties off, tossing them aside and quickly start unzipping and unbuttoning my pants until I pull my hard throbbing cock out, hurry and roll a condom on before I wrap one of her legs around my waist and thrust deep and hard inside of her making her almost scream out loud in ecstasy.

"Tell me who all this belongs to!" I demanded between thrusts.

"You. It belongs to you!" She moans.

"Good girl. I am all yours and only yours!" I tell her.

"Fuck." She moans.

"Mmm...You're so tight baby. You feel so good." I tell her between thrusts.

"Oh. My. God. You feel amaaazing!" She moans as she places both her hands now around my neck, gripping on to some of my hair and mine are now holding up one of her legs while the other one holds onto the wall for balance as I continue to thrust harder faster and deeper each time.

I wanted this whole night to be romantic and sweet and yet here she went and made me lose control. Which deep down I think is something she had planned to have happen.

"Oh god I'm coming. I'm coming." She starts moaning.

"Come for me baby. Come." I tell her as I start pounding harder and deeper until I feel her start to release herself onto my cock. Then I come right after her and moan into her neck while placing kisses on her neck afterwards.

We both then stand there for a moment and try to catch our breaths. Then we look into each other's eyes and that's when I tell her something I never thought I would ever say to anyone.

"I love you." I tell her breathlessly.

She surprisingly smiles at me and then tells me...."I love you too."

We both then share a passionate kiss again before grabbing her panties off the ground along with her purse and my jacket and me tossing the condom in a nearby dumpster then we went back to the house and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)