VI

Jack...

"What? Regina, no, I am not stealing Fergus' ring for your stupid revenge plot," I told her as I made my breakfast. I got out a box of leftover pizza and set it on the counter.

"We have a deal, Jacob,"

"Yeah, and so far, the only thing you've done for me," I took out a piece of pizza and took a bite, "Is almost get me killed." I said threw a full mouth and chewing, "This would be death times two billion, no."

"Jacob, maybe the reason I haven't helped you accordingly is because you haven't helped me either."

"Are you saying you were trying to get me killed?" I asked, taking another bite.

"No, Jacob, I'm saying, maybe if you want a good bargain yourself, you'll hold up your end."

"You know," I swallowed the bite, "For how much you hate Fergus, you sure as hell sound a lot like him when you make a deal. When you start giving me what I want, I'll give you what you want, because I gave you the deal, not the other way around. Get his ring on your own. I'm not dying for you." I hung up and continued eating. I took the box into the library and Cas walked in, yawning and stretching, "Morning,"

"Yeah," She said, sitting down.

I set down the box and she took a piece, "How much sleep did you get?" I asked.

"None," She said, "Couldn't sleep."

"Why not?"

"Nothing, just, couldn't get there." She said, and I nodded.

"Alright," I said, and pushed the box to her, "Breakfast."

She smirked and took a piece. She started eating and I finished. I reached back and got my laptop. I opened it and started looking around for cases.

She finished then got up, "I'm gonna take a shower."

"Okay." I nodded, and she left.

I watched after her, then looked to my phone as I got a text from Ash asking about the papers.

Cas...

"Got a case," Jack said, as I walked back in with coffee.

I took a drink and smacked my lips after swallowing, "What is it?"

"Several found dead, arrow shot to the heart in the forest around a park."

"Where?"

"Broken Arrow, Oklahoma." He said, and I nodded.

"Alright," I took another drink and finished it off, "Let's find the sum-bitch." He smirked and nodded.

I set down my Wile E. Coyote cup and snapped. I had my duffel bag in hand and I threw his to him. He caught it and closed the laptop. He put it in his bag and put it over his shoulder. We started heading up stairs.

"Can we take the Audi?" He asked.

I nodded slowly, "Sure," I then locked the door behind us.

We got in the Audi, putting the bags at my feet. I sat back as he turned on the engine. We went down the stretch of road and I turned up the radio.

Jack went to turn it off but I swiped his hand away. He looked at me. I turned it up and smiled at him. He smirked and shook his head as he headed down the main road, speeding up to the limit.

After we got into a motel, we got set up. We got in our suits and got our badges as we headed out. We got to the convention and it was set up like an old medieval town. I looked around. Someone walked up to us. A shorter guy in an elf costume.