XX*

Cain, 3 hours ago...

I whistled the song "Pure Imagination" slowly as I stepped down the cement walled prison. With every step to my destination, the lights above me zapping dead. Two guards started preparing their guns to shoot me. I grinned as they shot me twice, to no effect. I put up my hand and twisted my wrist to one side, snapping their necks.

Their bodies dropped and I stepped over them and through the gate into the next hall as I continued to whistle. Inmate's coward in the corners of their cells. Each of them died as I passed, whether they be in for drugs, stealing, murder or rape. I then stepped in front of one, leaving the scrawny man alive.

Collin Mercade. One of my descendants. He looked up at me from in the corner. I stopped whistling.

"Who, who are you?" He asked.

"I'm a relative," I put my hand to the lock.

It snapped open and I stepped into the room. He tried to get farther into the corner. I just pulled him up and drove my hand into his gut, taking his life, slowly.

I took my hand out of him and dragged him out of the cell, looking to the camera facing down the other way. I put my hand up to it and made it face me, the man, and the wall. I turned away and got my hand covered in blood, turning to the wall. I painted the wall with a message, then turned back to the camera, snapping the man's neck with a flick of my wrist.

Cas, present...

When the morning came, I went out into the main room. Vincent and Jack were playing make shift ping pong. I sat down and caught the ball as it came at me.

"Morning," I said.

"Good morning,"

"Guten Morgen,"

I smirked and threw the ball to Jack. He caught it and started hitting the ball up with the paddle, hitting it back up each time it came back down. His phone started ringing and he stopped, pulling it out.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Ash." He said, "I think we got a case."

I went next to him and looked. He clicked on a video link Ash had sent and we watched as a darkly dressed man was painting a message onto a wall in a jail.

There was a slowly dying inmate on the floor beside him, gut spilling blood. I watched the man paint the message of blood.

CAS WINCHESTER

"Cas?" Jack said, looking at me.

My eye twitched as the man looked up at the camera, bottom of his face visible as he grinned evily. Cain. He snapped the man's neck and the video was cut off.

I shook my head and started leaving the room.

"Cas, what the hell was that?" Jack asked me, "Who is that?"

I turned to him, "He told me he was going to call for me."

"Who, and for what?"

I took a heavy breath, "Cain. He told me one day he'd call to tell me to find him, and use the First Blade on him."

He stopped, "Why?"

My gaze then slowly wondered to the floor, feeling my insides turning "I don't think he wants to be alive anymore."

"Cas, you can't kill him." He shook his head.

"I made a promise."

"It's not worth it." He told me, "If you end up losing your head again,"