XII

Lucifer...

"Please, Father, understand my meanings," I said, as I kneeled in front of my Father. He soon turned me away and Michael met with me at the door. He looked at me with a distaste in his eyes, "What are you looking at?" I asked, more than annoyed.

"The path you walk is dangerous, Lucifer," He said, as he followed me.

"I know this, but I will not step down from my personal beliefs," I told him, as we walked through our brothers and sisters.

"And what will become of you?" He grabbed me and I turned to him, "We all know you choose to think differently, which is iconic of you, but it puts you in danger,"

"In danger from what? Our Father? He couldn't do anything to any of us, you know that," I got out of his grip and continued walking. He followed me again.

"Of course not our Father," He said, and I got to my home. I turned to him from the doorway.

"Then who? You, Michael?" I asked.

"If it comes down to it in the end, there will be nothing I can do to prevent this,"

"Are you threatening me?"

"Your pride makes you stubborn, brother, so I will not bother, knowing my words will mean nothing in that thick skull of yours."

"Then why are you here?" I asked. He smiled at me while shaking his head.

"You must be careful, Lucifer, before your idiocy gets the best of you," He started walking away and I stuck out my tongue as I went in.

Present...

I stood in front of a window, looking at my reflection. I ran my hand over my face, thinking.

Demons came in.

"Cas Winchester is on her way." They reported.

"Don't you think I know that?" I asked, "Get out of here."

I felt my skin tear and put my hand to my face, the tear bleeding. I cringed and went back to the window. I examined my being. My vessel was tearing each time I used my powers, causing the old man to wear down.

I needed a new vessel. And quick, before this one exploded and I was in a weak place for my brothers to capture me.

Past...

I sat quietly, my sword in my hand as I examined the blade. One of my sisters sat next to me.

"Lucifer," She said, and I looked to her.

"Yes?" I asked.

"I hear Michael hasn't left our Father in a while, do you know what's going on?" She asked.

"They are defining my judgement," I said, looking back to my blade.

"What does that mean? What judgement?" She asked.

"Of whether or not I deserve being who I am,"

Michael...

"Please, Father, this will not have to be." I tried to argue, but He interrupted me and set me on His path. I nodded, "Yes, I understand, I will do what I can without resorting to violence, but if I choose the wrong move, there will be another War, and I do not wish for that to happen to my brothers and sisters." He let me leave and I saw Lucifer talking with Claire on the bench he was waiting on for me. He looked to me.

"Well?" He asked.

"He says the humans shall stay."

He got up with an aggression and threw his sword to the side, sending it to vapor. I saw something dark turn in him as he growled. I sighed through my nose and started going after him.