IX

Unknown, 9 months earlier...

I sat down on the side of the street and held out a cup for change. I was blind in one eye and homeless. A man stepped in front of me. I looked up at him and his eyes were shaded by a hat, a beard visible along with a stained shirt, suspenders and dirty jeans. He had a dark coat on as well.

"Here, go here, and you might have it better off." He gave me a piece of paper and I took it shakily, not knowing what else to do. He left, holding his forearm tightly. I looked at the paper and it said to go to the crossroads just out of the city limits.

When I had thought about it, I got up and gathered my small amount of belongings I had. I walked until I came to the crossroads. I stood there and looked around as I set my things on the corner. My small bag fell to the ground and my old ID fell and stuck into the dirt. I leaned down and went to pick it up.

"So, how may I help you?" A woman asked. I stopped and turned to see a woman in a flannel, an old band T-shirt and jeans.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Cas," She said, "What about you?"

"Ivan," I said, quietly, "Where did you come from?"

"A little place in the woods, don't worry, what do you need?" She asked, nodding to me. She kept her eyes from me, almost in an anxious way.

I looked at her, "What are you?" I asked. Something wasn't right with her. She had one hand on her right arm, gripping it tightly.

"I'm a demon, let's get this over with quickly, I got a lot of things to do." She said, blinking. Her eyes went black and I went back. She blinked again and they were back to normal.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Look, I don't have all day, if you want to talk to my superior, I'll be happy to oblige."

"No, no," I stuttered, "I, I just didn't know this is what this was." She hung her head back as she put her hands behind her back, "I wanted to see if you could help me."

"Excellent," She said, "Let's get to it then." She was then in front of me and pulled me to her. She kissed me and then went back. I felt my vision start to blur back into my blind eye. I then felt myself start to feel less dirty and looked down to myself as I was changed into clean clothes. I looked back up to her as she started backing up, regret deep in her eyes, "See you in ten years," She was then gone.

Cas, present...

I flashed to heaven's Veil's Gates and looked to the angel guarding it. He was sitting on the swing set, arms on his knees as he rubbed his forehead with his thumbs. He was a blond and dressed familiarly.

"Hey," I said, and he looked up at me. I knew him immediately. Aziraphale, "You," I felt the Mark start kicking in again.

He swallowed as I started going at him. He stood up and got his blade as I got the Good Samaritan. I swung at him and felt the Mark get relieved. He blocked me and pushed me back.

"Please, I don't want to hurt you." He pleaded, and I just growled as I went to go at him again.

Several angels grabbed me and held me back. I fought their grips as they took the Good Samaritan from me forcefully. Dustin stepped in front of me. I looked at him.

"Let me go, Dustin!" I demanded.

"I'm so sorry this happened to you, Cas." He said, as the angels started dragging me back to the portal and I tried to fight them.

"Dustin!" I yelled at him as they got me through and into a small jail cell.

Someone in the second cell watched them throw me in. They locked me in as I rushed at the bars.

Two Worlds IVजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें