XV*

After a while I was thinking to myself, a little drunk. I smirked slightly and took another drink.

"So, is that smile for me?" Fergus asked from beside me.

I rolled my eyes, "What do you want?" I asked.

"I need your help in a pressing matter," He said, "The Knights are becoming out of control, and I need your help."

"What are you getting at?" I took another drink.

"I'm wondering if there is anything in the Winchester archives that might lead us," He put his hand over one of mine, "To getting rid of the Mark all together, and putting the Knights back in their order."

"You wanna Hunt down Cain again, with me?" I asked, "Where did you get that idea?" I asked, taking another drink.

"It would be a story to tell, wouldn't it?" He asked, raising eyebrows at me. He gave me a smile and I set down the bottle.

"How do I know there won't be a price I'll be paying?"

"You don't, that's what makes it fun." He kissed my cheek and got off the stool.

I paid and headed out after him.

Jack...

Vincent wondered into the map room.

"Where's Cas?" He asked.

"She went out for drinks." I told him, "She should be fine."

He came beside me, "I thought we were trying to keep her under control? How are we supposed to do that when we don't know where she is?"

I shook my head, "We have a limited amount of time to get this done, and she can't be here while we work."

"Wait," He put up a hand, "You're hiding this from her, aren't you?"

I went quiet.

He scoffed, looking around before looking back to me, "And what's going to happen when she figures out you're doing this without her knowing?" He crossed his arms, "With that thing on her arm, she's ticking time bomb."

I looked around, then nodded, "You're right."

"Damn right."

"We need to move this out so she doesn't find out." I got up and started gathering my notes.

"That's not what I said at all."

I ignored him as I started putting everything into my bag.

Cas...

When we had gotten into town, I parked at the side of the street while he took a look around for any demon activity. I wondered into a gun shop and looked around. I heard footsteps come around the front and I turned to see Ellen behind the counter. She stared at me.

"Ellen," I said, shifting my weight.

"Well I'll be damned," She came to me. She hugged me and I hugged her back. She parted from me and stepped back, taking a good look at me, "Looks like you haven't aged a day."

"Yeah, well, thanks to the demon part of me." I said.

"What are you doing in town?" She asked, crossing her arms. She looked behind me as Fergus walked in, "Son of a bitch," She said, "He's still around?" She looked at me.

He stepped beside me, "Alive and well, as always, and you had your doubts, Ellen Black." Fergus put his hands in his pockets. She pulled out a shotgun from under the counter, "Hunters, always so trusting, I'll get us some lattes while you sort this out," Fergus snapped, but didn't leave. He looked around.