1.Your first Day

You almost jumped out of your bed as the Alarm clock started to ring.
Today is the day.
Your first day in UA. On the way to the Bathroom there is Yuma standing.
"And are you excited for your first day?" he asked with a bright smile on his face.
"Of course" you shortly replied. But actually it wasn't a big deal for you. The first impression is important, but I will spend 3 years in UA. There will be more existing days than today.
And it's not like you will see UA for the first time. Yuma took you already to two school festivals because he is now in his third year.
Finally ready to go to school you take a last look into the mirror and think to yourself : this time it will be different, this time you will make friends and nobody will see you as the weirdo you were in middelschool!

You take as usually the train. "Your teacher will be Aizawa sensei huh. He expelled over 100 students aren't you nervous?" he said with a smirk on his face. Obviously he wanted to intimate you.
But that didn't really matter because that's just a rumor. Or is it?

The school doors are now only a few steeps away.
Yuma lays a hand on your shoulder and says" OK I need to go now see you at lunch".
He isn't in the hero department because his quirk only allows him to see through small objects. On the other hand is that a perfekt quirk for the supporter department.
He looks always so happy when he tells you stories from their. " I hope that I can be so happy in class 1 a" you say to yourself.

After walking a bit you find a gigantic door with 1 A big written on it.
That must be my classroom.
You walk in and their are already a few people inside. One of them is Tenya Iida from the famous hero family and Shoto Todoroki the son of the number 2 hero, you meet him at the qualifications for the recommendet students. Same thing with Momo Yaoyorozu.
You sit down next to a window in the second row.
A green haired boy enters the room and you watch him talking to a girl. While Iida screams at somebody for disrespecting the table for laying his feet on it.

Shorly after your homeroom teacher Aizawa Shota arrived or if you could call it arriving laying on the floor and saying they should go to the Sports ground.

The sports clothes looked awesome!
But the whole time you spoke with nobody. "Come on you need to at least introduce you to somebody!" with these thoughts you walked over to Yaoyorozu.
"Hi we already meet but I don't think you rememb..." she interrupts you exited "of course you were (y/n) with that awesome quirk right?"
Overwhelmed from this reaction you marble a thank you but aizawa sensei called to hurry and you do so.

Then everybody needed to do some tests. You could finally show your quirk and see what the others can do.

Quirk: Teleportation
You are abel to teleport everywere you look.
It's possible to teleport with another person but to exhausting.

But on the only disciplines you could use your quirk was the 50 meter run and the sideway jumps.
The 50 meter was perfect for your quirk Middelschool : 7.15 - - > 1,01 seconds. The
Sideway jumps were a little more tricky.
When you teleport so often your ears and nose starts to bleed. But the most annoying part about that is you most times don't notice that you overused your quirk.
You could feel blood drop drown your ears and nose. It was fast noticed by everyone.
All the attention was kinda embarrassing everyone starred at you or at least it felt like it.

But Momo produced something to stop the bleeding and everything was ok.
Aizawa sensei still looks a little worried.
Now that you got a good look of him you noticed how handsome he actually was. A bit unkempt but nothing to bad.
What are you thinking about he is your teacher focus on the test!

You noticed the blonde haired boy named Bakugo shouting at someone he called deku. He looked terrified. So you walk up to Bakugo and say "Hey can you stop being so loud". But he didn't even looked at you and proceeded to shout at "deku".
You don't give Bakugo any attention and just walk past him to the green haired boy.
"Are you okay?" you ask him reaching out to help him on his feet. "Yeah K-kaccan is always l-like that. It's okay I'm used to this."
Now on his feet he quickly walks away to the next discipline.
Bakugo stares at like he wants to rip you apart. But Aizawa erased his quirk and Bakugo stomps angry away.
As your eyes meet Aizawas you blush and look away.
In the end the results  were pleasing, your were 3rd after Momo in first and Shoto in second

The remaining day wasn't anything remarkable. Except before lunch Aizawa asked you if Yuma and you were related and if you're doing ok.
At first I didn't understand why he asked me if "we were doing ok". But then it hit me, he was referring to my parents they both died due to a villian attack that happened when you were 8 and Yuma 10.
Yuma was now mostly carrying for me and our Aunt who lives in Europe sends us money every month.
My answer that I was totally ok semmed to satisfie him. At lunch you sat with Momo and a few others on a table. Nobody really noticed you. Like always you felt invisible.

____________________________________
I really hope you liked this chapter.
The others probably won't be so long. It's definitely getting more exciting.
Please correct my English if you want.