16.See you next time

The man lifted the glowing bar coming closer to my face.
Weird noise came to my ear and even the man stopped for a second.

The wall behind me broke with a loud explosion down.
Both back up and grab me by the arm. I look up. All Might and other heroes were standing there ready to fight.
They pushed me to the ground and then start to melt into the ground .

"See you next time" he said with a frightening smile.
I was still in shock and couldn't move a muscle someone from behind me come and picked me up.
I looked into his beautiful dark eyes.

"Aizawa sensei" I said before tearing up. Feeling his arm wrap around me I start to clam down a little.
I felt how I slowly lost concessions but I forced my eyes open to look in the eyes of the most handsome man alive.

He loaded me into a ambulance and proceeded to leave.
"Please stay" I whispered, he turned around and looked me with a light smirk on his lips in the face.
"If you want me to I will"
As he sat next to me I reached inconspicuous for his hand.
Aizawa sensei obviously noticed right away but to my surprise he gave in and hold my hand while the medical assistants treated my wounds.
They gave me many painkiller and I fell asleep.

Aizawa pov:

The police force and the heroes were finally able to make out the location y/n was held as a hostage.
I insisted on coming with them. I just needed to make sure she was safe.

All Might broke the wall down. Inside was
y/n and two others one of them
Tomura Shigaraki I already fought him.

I quickly ran to her after both men disappeared.
She was shaking and ice-cold. I noticed my touch seemed to calm her down a bit.
After she was loaded into the ambulance she demanded I would came with her.

Y/n held my hand and I gave in.
She was still a little shaky but soon passed out because of the painkiller.
She must've suffered in there

Your pov:

I dreamed again but this time the it was a different one. Three people started to walk from different direction towards me.
They surrounded me as the distance reduced I was able to see their faces.

Mom?
Dad?
Yuma?

They didn't respond. Standing really close to me ,nearly touching me.
"Were is the weapon? We know you have it!" they said together.
Not a single word crossed my mouth I was way to scared to speak.

"TALK"
They screamed at me.

I went up startled. Looking around I noticed, I was in the hospital again.
How long have I been unconscious?
My head killed me but before I could really think about it someone knocked on the door.

"Yes come in" I said still a bit sleepy.
Aizawa sensei entered the room. His hair was in a messy bun wich looked kinda cute.
"Are you feeling better" he asked worried.
"Yes my head hurts a bit but I'm ok " I answered. He proceeded to talk about how the heros located me and stuff I couldn't really concentrate. I only thought about the last words he had for me.

As he was finished I asked.
"Shigaraki said I will meet him again. What does he mean"
Hoping it wouldn't be the obvious.
Aizawa hesitanted and looked back at me.

He grabbed my hand "The league of Villians will probably try to kidnap you again." I looked at him frightened.
"But I won't let that happen!Do you have a idea why they targeted you?" he asked.
Should I tell him?
"They keeped talking about some sort of Weapon" I said trying to sound like I had no idea what they were saying.

Aizawas eyes widen.
"I don't think it's safe for you to live alone anymore"
"But where am I supposed to live?"
He thought for a moment.
"We will see when you get out of here I will talk with principal Nezu about it."

He gently stroke my head and left my room.
His touch is so pleasant
A few police officer came in shortly after and asked me a few questions.
After they left I thought I could finally get some rest again but Aunt Stella called me.

" Oh thank God I almost thought I've lost you too" she said. I could hear she was crying.
"Don't worry I'm good now. I promise you I  won't die so easily." She chuckled a bit.
"I'm so sorry I can't come to Japan and support you" her voice sounded sorrowful.
Once I'm endured her I'm was ok she finally hung up.

Before I fall asleep I thought about Aizawa sensei. I wanted to be with him, just want to feel him.
But he doesn't feel the same anyway, so why even thinking about it?