18.Extra Training

I walked inside it smelled a bit like coffee and old books.
A cat walked past me and rubbed herself against my leg and started to purr.
"I didn't know you had a cat. Anymore I pets should know of?" I asked surprise stroking the cat a little.
"No it's only her you aren't allergic are you?" he asked a bit worried.

"No, I actually had one in the past myself" I answered remembering Whiskers. He was really old in my memory.
Whiskers died with over 20 he was super old.
Aizawa sensei turned around getting my attention. "Her name is Luna" he muffled.
Oh a Sailor Moon fan huh?
"Your room will be upstairs the last one on the left." he explained pointing at the stairs in the middle of the room.
"Dinner is in an hour. Oh and the bathroom is is on the opposite site."
Thank God I almost thought we would need to to share a bathroom

I thanked him and walked to my new
room. On the way there I noticed the house is much bigger than it's seems on the outside.
My room looked comfortable it had a bed in on the corner and a big closet on the other side. I will probably won't even fill it half way. Next to the bed was a desk with some bookshelves.

After some unpacking I chose to hide the crystal under some clothes in the wardrobe.

We ate dinner in silence but I felt some glances from Aizawa sensei.
"From tomorrow on we will train after school to improve your physical strength"
he while explained cleaning the table.
"Next time you will make the dishes" he mumbled what made me giggle a little.

In my room I all the homework we needed to do about the one-job-training. I left out the kidnapping part though.

After finishing it I went to the bathroom but stopped as I heard a someone going up the stairs. Aizawa sensei looked at me and went "Don't go to bed to late I need to make a night patrol today" before steeping into a room near the stairs.
His Bedroom I suppose.
Seeing him in his casual clothes is something I really need to get used to. His shirt was a bit to big for him and exposed a bit of his chest. He was more muscular
than I thought.
I just couldn't stop thinking about it.

Next day
I had breakfast with Aizawa and did the dishes afterwards like he told me to.
He looked really tired even though he went to bed early. He drove me to school but our way parted rather quickly.

Pretty much the whole school knew now about Yumas death. Always when I entered a room the mumbling began.
"Did you hear?"
"I'm so sorry for her"
"isn't she in 1a? She must be strong enough too rescue him"

In class some people gave me some pitty looks but nobody made an attempt to speak to me.
Why would they? I don't have any friends anyway

Everybody was talking about their experiences. I wasn't allowed to talk about all the stuff that went down. So I couldn't say much.

First lesson was foundational hero study with All Might.
After we made a race through a labyrinth thing he reminded us of the End-of-term Test. I completely forgot about them way to much stuff happened lately.

Back in our homeroom Aizawa explains a bit more stuff but I couldn't really pay attention to his words. I just keept staring at him, he was actually quite handsome.
After school Aizawa sensei drove us home and I should try to get used to be with him in the same car.

As we stepped in front of the house he grabbed my shoulder and reminded me of the extra training and I should get some better clothes for that. I quickly went up and changed into a shirt I often wore for jogging. A trainings pants
that looked semi simular to those we wore in school.

I walked into the kitchen but Aizawa sensei wasn't to be found. As I heard the sound of a door open.
"We don't have all day" he huffed standing in the entrance to a small Backyard. I never noticed the door before.

Aizawa was wearing a grey tank top and some tight leggings that made me question my existence.
I walked over to him and looked at him questioning.
"At first we will work on the endurance of your quirk. Attack me while teleportating the whole time" he explained.

I just nod and get into position. He signals the start with staring at me until I got uncomfortable.
In the beginning I teleported around him brushing against him sometimes.
I couldn't bare myself to actually hit him. As Aizawa abruptly move I feel something around my fingers with the sound of ripping clothes my speculation come true.

Stopping to look at what exactly happened I see Aizawa sensei holding a pice of his tank top hanging off.
A huge rip was showing most of his stomach.
"I-I'm so sorry I didn't concentrate enough.."
"Nevermind never liked that thing anyway"
To my surprise Aizawa begann to brush the shirt off and was now standing shirtless in front of me.

Blood was dripping of my nose and I hoped that was because of my quirk not Aizawas eight pack. I really didn't thought he was so well built.

"Do you wanna try again?" he asked looking at my bloody nose.
"Oh yeah" I answered wiping the blood away.
After a few tries we both had some light bruises and Aizawa said we'll be fine if we proceed tomorrow.

I forced myself to studie before eating dinner. But I was so exhausted I fell asleep on my desk.