13.Old memories

Walking through the aisle was kinda calming.
From the corner of my eye I watched some kids in my age laughing at something.
By looking a bit closer I recognized the faces of the people who bullied me in middleschool. They always called me weird and mocked me because of my parents. Back then Yuma was always the one defending me.
I hope they didn't saw me

Quickly paying and leaving the store I relaxed a bit. Until...
"Hey hey hey if that isn't our old friend
(y/n)" a girl said from behind me,while having a evil smile on her face.
"Sorry I need to get back home." I lied trying to brush them of.

"So you think we aren't worth your time huh? Now that you studie at Yuuei" a tall boy said. I can't remember their names anymore.
"N-no it's not like th...."
"We saw you in the sports festival. Do you think you are better just because you got a good score?"
I try walking a bit away from them trunig in a small alley.

Another boy squeezed me into the wall "Where do you think you're going? Weirdo!"
"Please stop I need to.." the girl stepped out and punched me in the face.
"Oh God I missed that" she sayed exhaling in relief.

"And where is your big Brother now? What are you gonna do? Use your quirk against cvilians?" The girl said making the whole group laugh.
Tears start to slowly fill my eyes.
They all had good quirks fighting is no option. The boy who pinned me to the wall let go of me and I sank to the ground.

The girl started to kick against my head. I was only able to use my arms a shield.
The others joined her with joy.
"A-ah p-lease" I stumbled.
"Shut up you worthless piece of shit!" somebody said in rage.
Make it stop
I thought about teleporting away from them but remember they all have quirks to capture me with ease. They would just get angrier.
I will have to wait until they get bored.

Someone is grapping my head to make me look up I can see them smiling and laughing in amusement. But through a gap I see someone else standing on the sidewalk looking me in the face with shook.
Who is that?
He was too far away for me to see him properly.
My vision started to get black I could only hear a few voice.

"What's going on here?" a deeb voice asked.
Am I hallucinating?
"That's non of your business" the girl said clearly annoyed.
"Oh I really think it is my business when one of my students gets beat up"
I broke the silence with a small wimmer.
"A-Aizawa sen-sei" I whispered looking up.

His hair was floating. I never saw him that angry before.
"Get lost" he said with a loud scary voice.
They hesitate for a moment and look back at me.
"See you next time" blondi said with a sweet voice as if we were best friends.
I could hear them walking away talking and starting to laugh again.
They were probably eating my groceries right now
I sight.

Aizawa picked me up and leand me carefully against a wall.
"You shouldn't let such people treat you like that" he mumbled while checking my wounds.
"I should bring you to recovery girl you have a brocken nose and other minor injuries."
I could feel how he put me gently in his arm and carried into his car.
It was silent for a moment and the car started to move.

"You know I could report them if you want me to" he suggested softly.
"Their just jealous" I said with a light voice.
"Always acting like they know everything but in reality they know nothing" I proceed getting angrier the more I thought about my old bullies.
"Their will always be people who don't understand how hard live can get, you shouldn't waste your energy on them."

I look at his preety face getting a bit dizzy.
"Why do you even care about me Aizawa sensei?" I asked without thinking about it.
He was a bit taking back by the question.
"U-Uhm that was stupid I am sorry" I quickly took it back.

I got my clear vision slowly back and noticed that Aizawa doesn't wore his bandages anymore.
Finally at Yuuei we walked into recovery girls office my whole body hurt.
"Oh Honey don't worry you'll feel better soon" she said encouraging.

Out of Yuuei I walk in the direction of the train station as I feel someone grap my arm.
"Wait (y/n) you're still fragile from the healing I will bring you home"
"Mh I'm ok I will just..." I feel my legs getting numb.
"Yeah it will be better" he said while grabbing me and carry me in fetal possession into his car. While he walked I noticed a scar on his cheek.
"Is the scar from the fight" I ask as I touch his face still feeling muzzy.
"Uhm yes it doesn't really bother me." he said turning his face.
Did he blush again?
I giggled a bit.

I completely dozed of in his car so embarrassing! He needed to wake me up so I could go home. I hope I wasn't snoring!