6.The Trail of rescue

Aizawa pov:
(y/n) still looked really tired and nodded over the whole time.
She really fight against the sleepiness.
"Are you feeling good? It's okay if you sleep a bit" I suggest.
starting to blush and looking away from me, she shook her head and said she's fine.
Is she embarrassed? Kinda cute. Wait what?
Nevermind!

~

I can finally go to school again! Luckily I only missed 2 school days everybody else probably found friends bye now and I dissappear in the crowd like nothing changes.

All the bandages are gone except a few on your ankle but you don't mind them.
Before the door of 1 a you pause.
Wathever happens Yuma waned me to be happy and that's what I'm gonna be!
You think to yourself and enter the classroom.
As you take one step inside momo nearly screams your name and all the girl and a few boy surround you.

You start to blush overwhelmed by all the attention.
"Are you feeling better?" Momo asked you worried.
"You look tired are you sure you can already get back to school?" Asui wonders.
"I heard you fought against a villian even All Might couldn't take down! Did you won?"
Denki asked existed.
"U-Um I-I don't think....."
"Take your seats!"
To your relieve Aizawa entered the room and the lesson started. A few disappointed moaning appeared and every body sat down.
You looked thankfull to Aizawa. He just nooded in your direction.

Today we would  do the trail of rescue.
Sounds exciting!
Aizawa sensei gave us our hero costume.
I can finally see the hero costumes from the other! You thought to yourself.

Your costume:

Credit to : Zoe O'Shannessy                      on Pinterest

                     on Pinterest

In the bus everybody kinda forgot about you but maybe it's better like that. In this way I don't get reminded to much.
The unit was huge!
No. 13 welcomes you all but as you glance to Aizawa you noticed he looks to a portal or something like that.
He starts to yell "Huddle together and don't move!"
Villians!
Not again why always me?
Quickly you all got separated by the guy who can create.
You got conflagaration zone with ojiro.
Strating to teleport and knock out the villian you work your way out of there. Wow the villian are really weak they underrated us by far!
Finally out of the conflagaration zone you start to teleport to we're the most noises comes from. That turns out to be the central plaza.

You froze in shook Aizawa was pinned down by a villian that looked nearly the same as the villian you fought 3 days ago.

You come as near as possible to the fight.
Midoriya and a few others standing in the water in front of him.
A guy in black with many hands around his body leans forward and is only inches away from Asui.
Instinctively you teleport to her and push her out his range.
"Nomu finish him". He said
You can hear pushing noises from Midoriya.
Turning around to see what's happening you can see how the man you rescued Asui from is now trying to grap you.
"Wha......"
"HAVE NO Fear! IT'S ALL RIGHT NOW! BECAUSE I AM HERE! " the entrance doors start to open and All Might finally arrived.

The guy turned around.
All might walked to Aizawa sensei and picked him up.
After that he jumped to you and the others to bring you away.
A few feet away from the villians and layed aizawa carefully on the ground.
He bagann to fight against the Nomu.
"Aizawa sensei?" you gone on your knees to see him better his arms and face is really injured but he is still breathing.
I hold his head and Midoriya helped me carry him to the other students.
"Hold him alone ok?" he says all of the sudden and begann running to the number 1 hero who visibly struggled with the Numo.

You wanted to help him too but saw that Bakugo and Todoroki also came along to help.
On the entrance arrived and still holding Aizawa Uraraka makes him float so you can lay your teacher down without him touching the ground. You opserve his wounds.
He lost a lot of blood but he is stable.
You watch how All Might defeated the Nomu.
But the guy who separated us is now attacking All Might. 'Shit he looks like he won't be able to take another attack.
With enormous speed you teleport to the portal man and punsh him away from All Might.
But it didn't came so far.

___________________________________

I hope you're hyped for the next chapter.

I'm not sure if it's 'Nomu' or 'Noumu' but I'll just leave it how it is.