20.Another Attack

Disclaimer : there will be a little gore inside of this chapter!

What just happend?
I needed to rethink the situation. I kissed my teacher the only person I trust right now and told him I am in love with him.
But it's the truth I just didn't realized it. Always when he was around I was getting excited. In the beginning I thought it was a simple crush but it was so much more.

It seemed like he wasn't coming back to soon so I did the dishes. My hard was still bumping like crazy.
I went up and tried to study but realized I just couldn't concentrate. So I went to bed hoping Aizawa was doing ok.

Suddenly I was sitting in a chair. In the same room like back then facing a door. Being tied up I wasn't able to move.
Was this all a dream am I still being captured?
I thought in panic.

The door snapped open and none other than Tomura Shigaraki was standing in front of me.
"I told you we will see each other again" he said having a smug face on.
"You are doing this with a quirk? Those dreams." I said still scared what might happens next.

"You silly little girl concluded that just now?" he said laughing down at me.
"But you can't hurt me it's all just in my Mind!" I talked back.
"Oh not physically yeah but you will
still feel the pain that will brake you mentally." he said beginning to laugh.
"We don't need to make all those drastic methods. You just need to tell us where the weapon your family hides is."
I can't tell him

"Why do you think I have it? My family is rather big so there's no evidence it's in my possession" I said back as cold as possible.
"You are the only one with a quirk to properly protect it. So stop playing dumb and tell us."
A second person appeared out of nowhere, he was really tall and built like a bodybuilder his face was disgust with a thick fabric cloth.

In his right hand he was holding a big sledgehammer.
"You may begin" Shigaraki said making a overly dramatic motion with his hands.
The man stepped forward and began to torture me. Breaking my fingers and ankles but that wasn't the real stuff yet.
After breaking me every bone imaginable.

He untied me and threw me on the ground.
"Stop it please" I whimper. Feeling every part of my body in pain. Laying in a puddle of blood.
"Just tell me what I want to know and the pain will vanish. I promise." the villian said in a demented voice.
I would rather die

After my whole body got numb, stopped the man to stomp on me.
Why am I still conscious?
"I think it's on the max boss" he said disappointed looking at Shigaraki.
"It was enough for the first night" he explained.

He pulled something out of his big black jacket and aimed at me smiling.
"Sweet dreams" and pulled the trigger of his gun.

Right after I saw a white explosion going
off in my face I went up in my bed.
Drenched in sweat and panting. Shaking profusely.
I could still feel the pain in my head from the bullet that just hit me.
Slowly touching my face I felt tears running down my cheeks. Being on the urge of having a panic attack. Something heavy was clinging my other hand.

I opened my eyes and saw Aizawa sitting next to me having a very worried look on his face.
"I-I..." the words I wanted to say wouldn't come ot of my mouth.
"It's okay you just had a nightmare" he said calm. Stroking my back.
"No" I pressed out turning to him. I wrapped my arms around Aizawa starting to cry harder as all the events came down to me.

"Everything is fine" he said soothing laying his strong warm arms around me.
"The league of Villians infiltrated my Mind" I said sobbing grabbing him stronger.
Aizawa stopped petting my head. And made me look into his face.
"Is that true?" he asked holding my chin in
his hand.
"Yes" I whispered.

"I need to tell you about something very important! " I added having made my decision.