7.The Yuuei sports festival (1)

A bullet shoot from behind you.
The other teachers arrived you think in relief. Finally.
In the next moment fled the portal guy and the man with the many hands.
You fell to the ground exhausted because all the adrealin disappeared.

Mindoriya was laying not far away, you walk to him.
"You need help?" you asked sarcastically and grap him to support him while walking to the entrance.
The teachers gathered all the students at the front door to check on injuries.
Aizawa sensei, All Might and Mindoriya were brought to the hospital.

Walking back you turn to a detective and ask if aizawa sensei is ok.
He answered " Ereaserhead is stable he didn't receive any brain damage, but maybe his eyesight will be suffer because of the injuries on his face."

Reliefed that your teacher is stable you relax a little but.

~

The next day arrives.
Nervous you slip around in your chair because your still ab bit worried about Aizawa sensei.
After the little talk to the detective you didn't heard anything from him.

To your surprise he came in with lots of bandages wrapped around his body looking like a mummy.
Wow that's beyond pro hero you think.

He told us that the Yuuei sports festival is approaching soon.
One of Japans biggest event. Everyone begann to Chatter.
You just listened what they had to say.
Finally! I can fight against the others and show everybody I didn't got weaker after his death!
You always watched it with Yuma even though he never Participated.
Pro heroes will try to scout us I need to try really hard.
After the lesson you notice everybody is also very pumped.

The next two week were really hard school and extra training.
You often didn't got enough sleep. But that takes it to become a great hero!

The training seemed to paid out you were able to teleport much more and faster without bleeding

Your mental strength got better but it looks like you still didn't made any friends is it to late to with that after the sports festival?
Nevermind. Friends are on second place.

We all were put into a waiting room.
"Momo I wish you good luck I hope we're both able to achieve our goals." you say a little bit awkward. You're still not used to talk to others.
"Thank you so much (y/n) san . We will rock this!" she said looking a little nervous but more excited.

The class gets called to step outside into the arena.
Wow there are more people hero than usually or does it just looks like that because I'm the one the people are watching now?
You see Aizawa sensei sitting in a glass cabinet further in the sky.
He probably won't see it but you still smile in his direction.

The first event was a obstacle race. Todoroki kun tried to freeze the ground that was easy to overcome.
Quickly you dodge them and punsh a few robots out of the way.
" I shouldn't wast all my strength already" you say to yourself and slow down a little.

The first barrier behind managed the next was child's play with you quirk.
You just needed to cross a little cayon thing. You see how Bakugo and Todoroki take the lead and start to catch up 
After the mine field Mindoriya also started to come closer.
You four now fight against the lead but Mindoriya pulled a move nobody imagined. He intentionally let a few mine going up and flew through the end.
Able to doge the explosion and make it to second through the finishing line.

You look up to the place Aizawa sensei sat. 'Maybe he looks at me' this thought made you relaxe a bit.
As the results were revealed Bakugo looked like he would kill somebody in the next seconds.
He was on fourth place.
"DEKU! Do you think you're better than me?Huh?" he stept closer to Mindoriya.
"K-a-ac..."
"leave him alone he won fairly against us." you say trying to defend Mindoriya.
Midnight looked at Bakugo who walked visibly pissed away.
Feeling someone else's eyes on you, you turn around but see nobody.

Next was a team barrier. Shit. I need a good team!
You end up in Jiros team after nobody wanted you in their team.
You were on top, Jiro as lead, Koda left and Sato right.

A countdown Started
3
2
1
START