19.Dinner together

Aizawa pov:
I knocked on the door of y/n room but as no response came I slowly opened it.
She was sleeping with her head on the desk. It didn't looked quite comfortable so I took the blanket of her bed and layed it around her.
She looked even more beautiful when she was sleeping
Brushing gently a streak of hair out of her face I quickly left the room.

Next Morning
I awoke on my desk having my blanket layed around my shoulders.
I can't remember doing that last night. Huh Nevermind I was so tired I probably just forgot it.

Walking to the shower trying to feel concess petting . I got ready and walked downstairs in the kitchen was Aizawa sensei sitting at the table drinking coffee.
"Good Morning" I said attamting to sound motivated.
"You didn't come to dinner yesterday" he notes as I sat down across him.

"Oh I think I fell asleep studying for End-of-term Test" I answered starting to eat my scrabeled eggs.
"I'm free tonight if you want me to I can help you studie after the extra training." he offers.
"That would be great" I smiled at him.
We finished our breakfast and went to school. 

School ended as fast as it began and I was jet again in the small backyard of Aizawas house. The training was better than the last time but I still got nosebleeds.
After that I sat down in the kitchen with my book and a few notes to studie.

Aizawa joint me after he took a shower. He sat down besides me. And he still smelled like coffee what made me go crazy.
So close
I hoped I didn't blush to hard but highly doubted it. Aizawa occasionally leaning over my shoulder to point at something just made matters worse. I could feel the warmth of his body.
And even if my teacher was very distracting I understand most of the material he explained.
The finals will be a child's play

The days went by and we continued to train and study together. My crush on him got worse. One day he brushed of my shoulder and I nearly fainted.

In a Blick of an eyes and the day of the end-of-terms Test arrived. I felt really prepared but was still a bit nervous.
Before I stepped with Aizawa sensei out of his car he grabbed my shoulder and said.
"Good Luck. But I don't think you'll need it."

I obviously started to blush terribly but still held his look. I hugged him and he layed his arms around me. I wasn't so motivated since years to write a test.
I let go of him he gave me a warm smile.

The test on it's own wasn't too hard. I studied everyday so I didn't thought it would be.

Timeskip to the final week of june

To my surprise I had the third place but I knew it impossible to surpass Momo or Tenya in something theoretically.
I exhale in relief stepping out of Yuuei Aizawas car was already waiting for me.

As I got inside we drove away after a while he asked "I could make us steaks as celebration. Third place out of 20 isn't bad."
I looked at him and thought.
"Sounds great but I hope I can get further than always being on the third place" I smiled.

"Don't worry about it. It's just stupid a  competition" he said encouraging. I giggled a little. At home we made our usual routine.
Training
Studying
Dinner

I walked down with smelling a great dinner in the kitchen.
The table was covered in a white tablecloth
And the Food was on plates.
Looks almost as if we had a date
We sat down on opposite sites.
"It looks great" I complimented him and smiled happily.

"You too" he said beginning to cut his steak.
Huh what did he just say?!
We ate in silence after we finished I got up and put my plate into the sink.
"Do you want me to do the dishes?" I asked but getting no response.

I suddenly felt two hands around my waist. Surprised I turned around seeing Aizawa behind me pulling me closer to him. I wanted to speak but Aizawa pressed his lips against mine making me mute.
Adrenaline rushed through my body and my legs got shaky. His grip was so strong and I just laid in Aizawas arms enjoying the moment.
I lay my hands around his neck responding to the kiss. He asked gently to let his tongue in but I declined. We broke free from each other.
"Not yet" I said burien my face in his chest.

"I love you" he whispered in my ear.
I looked into his beautiful black eyes and respond.
"I love you too"
We held onto each other amorous.

The door bell tear us out of our hug. "I should probably get that" he said satisfied.
My checks burned and I was probably looking like a tomato. The door opened and a hero was standing there panting.

"Eraserhead we need you the is a raid in the bank" His face turned sirius again.
"I will get my scarf wait a second" he said rushing into his office.
The pro hero eyed me and I just nodded to him awkwardly.
"I will be right back" Aizawa said storming out of the room.
Leaving me alone in the kitchen.