15.The one job training

The day came faster along as I expected. Aizawa sensei brought us to the train station.
He mumbled something about good luck in my direction and I went exited to the pro hero in huso city.
The first two days were great we proacticed fighting techniques.
On the 3rd day it was time for my first patrols through the city.
I heard Iida is also in huso maybe I see him

Nearly at the end of the day we wanderd to a train station and stopped a few pickpockets nothing special until...
A big bang accured Noumus raided the city.

Top heros everywhere fighting villiansl it was a mess. Edgeshot and I ran past a gigantic Noumu. At first I thought it was the one I fought at my first day in Yuuei but this one also had wings.

He looked back at me and it was like a Switch was turned and he was getting closer and I was getting more nervous by the second.
Heros rushed on him trying to defend him but he just brushed them of like nothing.
"Get yourself somewhere safe" Edgeshot demanded.

Is started to teleport away as I heard a shrill scream but I didn't dare to look back.
There're heros they got this!
I felt something grabbing my neck from behind.
Quickly getting out of the grip I looked behind me the Noumu came all the way to me and was still getting closer.

A glance behind his shoulder I assured my worst expectations. Edges hot was laying on the ground badly injured.
As I noticed other Noumus were getting closer to me.

I was surrounded by 3 Noumus there was no way out.
All the heros were either to injured or didn't had the quirks to help me.
"Back up" I screamed trying to think of an escape.
The Noumu from the beginning grabbed me again and started to fly into the sky. Towards a skyscraper.
I couldn't move at all he grabbed me way to tight. I could barely breath.

Nearly unconscious he stopped on the top of the building. Two people were standing there. I could only see them blurred as I felt a sting in my shoulder.
Did they drug me?
I fell completely unconscious.

As I woke up I saw black something was blocking my vision.
My throat was dried out, I was sitting on a chair but couldn't move. So I was tied up.

A door opened and someone was stepping closer to me.
"Looks like we finally got you huh?" a voice I already heard somewhere.
"Who are you?" I said trying not to sound scared.
"You shouldn't worry about that right now because you're not gonna leave anyways."
"What do you want from me?"
"Oh I think you know exactly what we want."
Why can't I just get a clear answer?
"How long was I unconscious?"
"About 7 hours"
So it's a bit after noon

"And don't even think about trying to escape because that'll bring sirius consequences" he added with a smile before he left the room.

Ok, ok don't panic observe your situation!
They obviously want the crystal but why do they even know about it?
I can't use my quirk and moving is nearly impossible.
What did he mean with consequences?
After thinking a bit more the door opened again but this time two people entered.

"We need information from you and will use drastic techniques to get them so just answer all our questions true ok?" the man from before explained.

"So were is the weapon right now" he asked directly.
"I don't know what kind of weapon you mean" I lied hopping they didn't had a quirk to see if I do so.
A punch in the face said me that wasn't the answer they were looking for.
They asked me a few other questions about the crystal. I replied to every single one with "I don't know what weapon you're referring to".
They kicked or punched me for every time I said it. Blood was flowing down my nose, I was full of bruises. Trying to breathe normal was hurting.

After a hour or two they stopped and said as goodbye "We'll proceed tomorrow maybe you're more talkative then."
Leaving me alone in a dark moist room.
I need to get this blindfold of
While trying everything to get it of I noticed one of my legs was just sloppy tied up.

Without much force I was able to free it and push my blindfold to the side.
I was in a dark room without windows. Just a door and the chair I was sitting on now I could teleport out of the chair but the door was locked.
If course that was predictable
My stomach grumbled because I haven't eaten or drank something 9 hours.

I looked through the keyhole there was a hallway I could go to.
But would that be clever?  I don't know we're I am neither if there are any guards.
After thinking a bit about the possible situation I came to the conclusion I should flee. Or else they will let me starve to death.

I teleported into the hallway and looked around.
No cameras or guards
Carefully approaching the only door that was available. I scanned it, there was no keyhole.
Just going I opened it slightly the only this I was able to see was darkness.
Until.

Someone grabbed my neck from behind. In shook unable to move I heard him say.
"Got you" his hand felt weird and he was only touching me with four fingers.
Now I recognized his voice. This is the man who attacked leaded the noumu to attack Aizawa.

Someone dragged me back into the room. Another man entered the room he held a strange bar in the hand it's glowed red.
"What are you doing?" I gasped in fear.
"The sirius consequences" he said with a big grin on his face.
"You want to turn me blind?" I asked in complete shock.

He smiled at me in excitement of what's coming next.