23.Worry

In recovery girls tent I got greeded by Deku no surprise he would be here too. I was feeling sorry for Denki because he basically carried me all the way here. But he insisted that I was the reason he passed so it's only resealable.
I got surprisingly no broken bones only a few cuts, bruises and of course my bloody nose. It luckily stopped halfway there but I still lost some blood.

I sat on a safety bed while recovery girl treated my wounds.
"How did you do that?" Izuku asked out of nowhere. I looked at him questioning.
"I mean you were suddenly flying above the clouds" he added fascinated.
"Oh. You saw that?" I answered bashful.

"It's a new move. I basically teleport into the air. But I couldn't really estimate how high I was going to go. So I just did as high as possible."
Dekus eyes grew wider as I explained my move.
"Wow that is so amazing" he said with big glowing eyes.

"But it was also very dangerous falling from 300 yards /275 meter just to distract Nezu." recovery girl reproved.
"I know. But it worked" I answered with a small grinn.

We had to go back to school. We were talked a bit about the exam.
"Man I hope the others also passed" Kaminari said.
"Probably they are all really good heros with much potential" I ensured him.

Back in the school we walked further and a small creature on the  caught my eye.
"Good job you two" Principal Nezu said with his thumb up.
We both bow down and said at the same time 'Thank you'.
"You definitely didn't make it easy, Sir" I say.

He smiled "You scared me for a second, seeing you falling down from such a height wasn't expected."
I blushed it really was a utterly risky and a bit reckless thinking back to it.
"It severed it's purpose, Sir" I answered as Nezu walked past us.

Denki laid his hand around his neck and exhaled reliefed.
" To be honest it looked really bad ass when you were in the sky" he said. My face went now even redder than it was already before.

After bringing changing from our costumes back to the school uniform my and Denkis way parted again.

After I told the police everything I was allowed to take the train alone.
My way back home followed uneventful.

When I can to the front door I packed out my key I got in the main time. It almost felt like I was married to aizawa but the odd thing is I wasn't disliking this thought.

After all the stress from today I just wanted to jump into my bed and relax. As I open the door Aizawa was standing with crossed arm and a angry expression in the kitchen, my hopes of sleeping got crushed instantly.

"Hi" no answer from the other side.
"So... How was your day?" I asked innocently.
Aizawa rubbed his temple with his left arm and exhaled.
"You had no intentions of inaugurating me in your 'new move'?"
His eyes pierced through me making my legs feel like pudding.
"I-I practiced it before and I didn't knew who would be my opponent" I tried to explain myself.
My eyes wandered from the carpet to my hands constantly.

"It worked just how I wanted it to" I proceeded.
"It was short-minded and could have ended in your death"
I was starting to become guilty, I wanted to
justify myself but didn't know how.

Aizawa keep telling me how I shouldn't have done that and how he could fail me because of my recklessness.
I finally snapped.
"I want to become a hero and heroes risk their live everyday for other people!
I haven't been improving in my quirk lately and couldn't fall behind. So I had to
come up with a new way to use it."

The moment I spoke the words I instantly regretted it. Aizawa looked at me with surprise and I stared back at the ground.
" Don't treat me like a child" I added quietly.

What happened next was the last thing I expected.
He hugged me.
"Seeing you falling out of such a height made my heart stop" Aizawa said in a soft voice tighten his arms around me.
Instinctively I put my arms on shoulders.

I laid my hand on Aizawas cheeks making him look into my face.
"I won't do it again if you don't want me to" I whispered in his.
He straightened himself and cleared his throat.
"You are a smart girl, if you think it's needed use that move"
My face lightened up.
"But you have to train in with me" he said concluding.

I got on my tip toes and kissed his cheek.
"Thank you" I said before walking quickly up to my room. I couldn't see it but I was sure we both were blushing.