5.The Car Ride

The next day came by nothing really happened. Aunt Stella is in Europe again and Recovery girl healed you more.
She said you will be abel to leave the hospital tomorrow evening.
Finally! The food is terrible even if I just was here for 2 days.

But finally in the evening, after school ended, Aizawa sensei came to check on you.
Not for to long tho. He just gave you some homework and told you he would drive you after your dismiss from the hospital home.

The homework will be a great time killer so you didn't mind it.
But with Aizawa in the same car that sounds exciting.
After he left another person came in.
But who was it? You didn't expected other guests.

It turns out to be All Might? Why is he here?
"Hello young (y/n) I hope you're feeling better, I heard you'll be dismissed tomorrow." You just nod flustered by his visit.
"I am here to apologize " he tried to break my confusion. But just made it worse.
"For what if I'm allowed to ask Sir?"
Surprised by your politeness he raises his eyebrows.
He signed and started to explain.
"I couldn't rescue your brother and I'm deeply sorry for that!" He said and got on his knees to show how serious he meant it.

Flustered you lean over to see him better
"That can happens to every hero. But the villian was really strong and I couldn't save him either" you stayed while trying to hide your sadness.
"You fought against the villian?" All Might asked surprised.
"Yes after he attacked Yuma" you take a deep breath so you don't burst into tears again "I teleported to him and kicked him until he broke down.
That's why my leg was brocken" you said pointing at your injured leg.
"You defended him?" he said amazed.
"I think so. I was just so angry and sad I couldn't control myself anymore ."
"Is he dead?" you asked a little but worried.
"Oh no no no he was badly injured but survived. But don't worry he is in a high-security prison now." he said waving his hands.

"Were did you go after the villian attacked me and Yuma. You were just. Gone?" you asked curious.
"He punshed me a few mile away" he said really embarrassed.
After a long uncomfortable silence All Might says "I thought you would hate me to death but I'm very thankful you can understand my situation. I need to go now.
I'm sure we'll see each other in UA again. Goodbye".
He closed the door and left.

'Hate him forever?' You repeat quietly.
He can't rescue everybody that doesn't change just because I know the person. Even if it's my older brother. My only real family that was left.

I need to get stronger so I can fulfill his last wish and nobody needs to suffer like I am!

~~~

You wake up and this night you could at least sleep a little bit.
The door opened and Recovery girl comes in for our last session for now.
After that I was so wasted I slept until the nurses said I could pack up.
Luckily Aizawa sensei brought a new uniform at his last visit.
Your last one was destroyed after the fight.

Outside was it cold because spring didn't really started yet.
A black car drove by and stopped right in front of you.
Aizawa greeted you with a small smile. The only available place to sit is the front seat the back seats was full with stuff. It looks like he normally drives alone.

Durring the ride you became more and more tired because you were still kinda drained from the healing but it would be super embarrassing to sleep while Aizawa is just a few inches away from me.
You force your eyes open but catch yourself pass out a few times.
After a while Aizawa asks "Are you felling good? It's okay if you sleep a bit."

Your cheeks start to blush and you look away from him.
"Oh I-I'm totally fine!" you gasp.

Finally arriving at your apartment you step out of the car still a little bit embarrassed you thank Aizawa sensei plenty and go inside.

____________________________________

Funfact:
That actually happened to me.
Unless it was a female teacher but it was still really embarrassing to take a nap in her car!