3.His Last Wish

You hear a crippling scream from behind . But if you turn around now the villian is probably gonna attack you.
'What should I do' you thought to yourself.
As another sound comes to your ears but this time it's not a villian. You jump away from him exactly in the perfect moment because you would have been crushed by him if you didn't do so and fall to the ground.

This time it is All Might who finally arrived.
Everything will be fine! Because I am here!
He said like always before he rescues everybody.
You can now finally look out for the person who screamed. The only thing you can see is a silhouette running forwards you.
"Damit Yuma why are you so stupid?" you Marble.
But as you proceed to stand up you suddenly feel a blunt pain on your head and before your realize it your are in the the enormous hand from the villian.

Yuma stopped for a second and starts to run faster towards her.
" No get yourself somewhere safe" you scream desperate but he doesn't care.
He is now almost exactly underneath you.
The villian swings his arm to smash you and Yuma into the ground.
In the last seconds you are able to teleport yourself onto the huge hand and jump to the ground. A rough landing follows.

As you look up you see the fist of the villian you just escaped from on the ground.

"Wait didn't Yuma stand there?! " you say out loud not wanting to understanding.
He lifts his hand and underneath was a person sought in his own blood.
Faster than ever in your live you teleport to him.
Tears start to fall down your cheeks.
"Y-Yuma" you say speechless about what just happened.
"YUMA. Your hands gripping his chest" you repeat.
He leans his head slightly. His head is bloody and his left arm and legs are smashed.

"I'm sorry but I think this is the end what was I thinking? Running here like I had a chance. Maybe I wanted to be like you one time." Yuma said with a weak smile on his face.
Tears fall onto his clothes, your faces glued on each other.
" Don't. Don't go. Y-You can't go. " you say while you grap his hand to hold.
"Come here " he gasped with his last strength.

You lean forward to here him better.
"My last wish i-is that you rescue as m-many people as possible. Just like mom and d-ad did. Become happy without me."
His hand got weak and his eyes closed his lips still had a small smile on them.
"Yuma? Yuma? YUMA" scream in disbelief
"You need to wake up! Stand up we need to go home and... and." you lost you words in disbelief.

Anger and sadness is now boiling in your body. You feel like you're gonna explode every second .
You stand up and look out. All Might was nowhere to be seen.
But the villian is standing there looking at you with a big smile on his face.

As fast as possible you teleport onto his head.
With the build up energy from your teleportion and anger you kick him full power against the head. A few other times against the chest until you strengt is used up and you fall to the ground.
The villian can't even react because of your speed. He broke slowly down.
But because of the power of your kicks your leg is brocken and won't be able to move properly .

You drag yourself away from the slowly falling villian. Blood is flowing out of your ears and nose. The blood loss is now not longer ignorable. You get dizzy and your body gets heavier by the second.
The last thing you can perceive is how a troop of people probably heroes run in your direction.
Your vision gets black. You can't move a singel muscle.

Was that all a dream am I gonna wake up and be able to eat with Yuma breakfast like every since the past 10 years?
You think to yourself.
No what just happened was definitely real it felt to genuinet.

____________________________________

The prolog is now over and the main story begins. I hope you like my story until now.