9.The one vs one Battle

The very first fight was against Kaminari he didn't took me as a sirius opponent because I am 'just a girl' without much trouble I defend him.

After that the fight against Iida was harder.
But his speed couldn't compete against my my teleportation. He looked very disappointed in himself after the fight. I  was feeling kinda sorry.

But now after a longer pause the battle you feared a little came along.
Shoto Todoroki vs (y/n)

In the fight against Mindoriya he looked really scary but I won't get intimated!

A beeb sound to mark the beginning of the Battle.
Shoto tried to keep me with his ice on distance
But with the teleportation I could overcome that. In the end he wraps you around tons of ice. That was your end.

The last  to fight was Fuyumikage, dark shadow was really strong as expected. But in the battle I noticed his reaction time was slower than I calculated.
Elegant as possible I wrapped my arms around his chest and teleported him inches away from the arena and pushed him out.
Wow I've never teleported with someone a bit bigger than myself
Blood is streaming out of my hears and nose but I thought that would happen anyways.

Standing on the podium in third place was a bit awkward.
Man I really thought I would do better
I hear All Might speaking but don't pay to much into listening.
My eyes were glued to the Cabin in the sky were I saw Aizawa sensei.
Starring at each other I start to blush a little.
Is he proud of me? Or disappointed?
Nevermind! Why do I even care?
All Might binds a the bronze medal around my head and looks in you face.
"You did great if you learn how to use your quirk the most effectively you can beat everybody!"

"Thanks All Might" is all I say in return.

Time skip to the next day

A few people recognized me in the train. I wouldn't have thought that so many people watched the sports festival.

Walking towards the gate into the school I  notice some other students starring at me.
Turning around I just walk faster avoiding any confrontation.
Suddenly a tall brown haired girl appeared in front of me.
How did she do that? Was that her quirk?

"You are Yumas younger sister right?" she asked.
Shocked hearing his name I can only nod a little. But don't dare looking up into her face.
"I've heard rumors he was killed because you couldn't protect him from a villian. Is that true? " she asked again in a challenging tone in her voice.
Still shocked and not able to process the questions you just mumble" W-what t-tha-t'n not.... "
She interups you and grabbed aggressively your collar. You look up and see she is wearing the supporter apartment uniform.
She probably knew Yuma personality.
"So you're just gonna denie it? " she shouts.
"I'm s-sorry but I-I need to go to class now!" you say teleporting out of her grip. Trying to ignore her insults.

"Were do you think you're going you haven't answered my questions yet!" she shouts aggressively while walking towards me.

"Leave her alone or I will ensure you will be suspended." you hear a deep slightly angry voice saying.
"Aizawa sensei" you say thankfull as you see him with the tall girl wrapped around his scarf.
"Get lost" he said and realeases the girl. She quickly walks away with anger in her eyes.
"Are you ok?" Aizawa asked.
"uh Yes. She is probably just sad because of him." you say trying to defend her a little bit.
"That's still no reason to get physical."
I know he is right but still feel like she also spoke the truth.

"If something like that happens again please tell me." Aizawa says while laying one hand on your shoulder.
You blush a little and nod.
Walking with him to the classroom felt odd but also safe.

"You did good in the sports festival but you'll need to improve your quirk" Aizawa said trying to make a bit conversation.
"Mh it helped to know somebody was cherring on me" I said looking up to him and smile.
He nod and looked away and I was sure to see his cheeks had a light pink on them.

In the Classroom Aizawa told us we had the next days off.
Yumas funeral is in 2 days
Aunt Stella made all the preparations. So I can concentrate on optimizing my quirk and techniques.

Everybody went to get lunch but you stayed alone in the classroom.
What if the girl from the supporter apartment was right? What if it's really my fault he is dead.
I was to weak to protect my own brother.
Warm tears start to clench your cheeks.

The door opened you just froze still sitting with your face on the desk leaned on your arms.
Who just entered the room?

____________________________________

Thank you so much for over 500 reads. Vote if you like the story so far.