10.In the classroom

Trying not to make any noise I hear the person stepping closer to me.
" Are you ok ? (Y/n) is something wrong? " a deep voice from above me asked worried.
"Aizawa sensei?" I say looking up in a still wrapped with bandages face.
He graps a chair and sits down looking at me because you still haven't answered any of his questions.
"I-It's just maybe it is really my fault. I couldn't protect him because I was to weak" I admit while tears fill your eyes.

"Don't beat yourself up. Not even All Might was able to defend the Noumu. And Yuma wouldn't want you to be so sad because of his death. Use him as a motivation to get
stronger and protect other people." he said calming.
A short silence.
I look back at him.
"Thanks Aizawa sensei, it's just he was always there for me and now I have nothing left to fight for left." I whisper wiping my last tears away.

Aizawa holds my cheek in his hands to make me look into his face.
"There will always be people who love and support you. Never forget that."

I hug him, tightly this time.
"Thank you" I whisper into his ear.
He repliede to my surprise the hug.
It's so warm and comfortable in his arms
Enjoying the moment I finally relax for a bit.

"Get some rest in the days you have off

"Get some rest in the days you have off. " Aizawa sensei said hasty letting go of you.
His eyes are so beautiful dark

Aizawa pov:

I went back into the classroom to get some documents I forgot on my desk.
(Y/n) was crying and had her head layed on the desk.
It was obvious she was uncomfortable crying in front of someone but I saw her as strong and beautiful no matter what.
She still thinks it's her fault Yuma died.
Poor thing loosing a so important person in such a young age is tragic
I comfort her until she stops crying.
Before I can do something else, she was in my arms. I replied the hug.
She is so beautiful

Damit I got I got Bump and remembering somebody could come in any second. Seeing us hugging would bring up questions.
I lett her gently go. It looks like she didn't noticed. I told her to rest the next days and walked out of the room.
That shouldn't happen to me but I can't stop thinking about her

____________________________________

Sorry for the super short chapter but I hope you liked it anyways.