4.In the Hospital

You wake up in a bright white room.
In a also white bed. Surrounded by machine that show your pulse and stuff like that.
Without a doubt I was in the Hospital.
You tried to lift your head to get a better view of the room. But a unbearable pain goes thrown your head up to your whole spine.
Wow my landing wasn't as good as I thought.
You hear the door open and a small nurse enters the room.

Is that recovery girl! I heard so much from her. You think to yourself slightly exited.
"You have 5 brocken rips and your leg is fractured in 4 different places. I will need at least 2-3 days to heal you completely. But don't worry you won't have any permanent damages to your body"
You just look at her while she processes to talk still very light headed.
" What about Yuma? " you asked with a quiet noise. Recovery girl looked at you with a sad and pitty look on your face.
That can only mean the worst!

"He got smashed into the ground by the criminal. He was already dead when we found him. I'm very sorry for your loss."
With these words she walked out of the door.

But he couldn't see how I became a hero how he always wanted to.
Yuma was always there for her and now he is gone forever?
Tears rolled down your face as you think about every wonderful moment you had with him.
It was truly a pleasure to had him in my live.
You fall asleep because all the healing from recovery girl was relay tiring.

As you open your eyes and lean your head to the side to look out of the window it was morning again.
A knock on the door accured.
"Yes?" you just with a clearer voice than yesterday.
Aizawa sensei opened the door and right behind him principal Nezu.
"Hello y/n are you feeling better?" nezu asked after he got on one of the chair besides her bed.
You straighten up to greet the two.
"Yes recovery girl did a great job. I'm feeling much better".
They process to talk about the insurance and stuff I didn't worry on the moment.
As a the door got pitched open with her aunt followed.

"Y/n there you are I was sick of worry about you. I'm so sorry I came here as fast as possible. Are you feeling ok?" she asked with visible worry in her face.
"I'm all right don't worry."
Yuma would have reacted the same if he...
I shouldn't think about him when people are around. I don't want people see me crying. It's a sign of weakness.

Aunt Stella discusses the situation with Aizawa sensei and principal Nezu.
After they were finished the turned to me kinda embarrassing that the all looked from above to me.
"I don't know what I'm supposed to do I have the costody but I can't take you with me to europe." aunt Stella says obsessed.
"the school will take care don't worry about that. I think y/n need to rest now" Nezu stayed calming.

They all left the room Nezu said something to Aizawa sensei but you couldn't her it.
The door closed but Aizawa was still here.
He sat down and looked in your questioned face.
"I too lost somebody who was very close to me when I was your age. I know how you feel right now. And it their death will always hurt but think about the great moments you had with him and it will definitely get better. I promise."
You fight back your tear but can't hold it any longer. Thick warm tears start to run down you face.
But you know what Aizawa sensei said was true. I didn't know he could be so empathetic.
" I'm gonna check on you tomorrow again " he said while getting ready to go.
Before he is out of the door you say "thank you I think I needed to hear that."
"You can always talk to me if you feel bad."
he said and walked out of the door.

You couldn't sleep a single minute this knight. It happened way and your head begann to hurt from the many thought flowing around your head.