28.Forest school trip (1)

Everybody was excited. The bus was filled with talkative students ready for their summer break.
Aizawa looked very annoyed and his expression made me giggle.
We stopped in the middle of nowhere. I looked questioned at Aizawa sensei and he made his evil smile that gave me goosebumps.
That's not a good sign!

Class 1 B wasn't to be seen.
The pussy cats greeted us and threw us into the forest where dirt monster awaited us.
I fought my way through the forest and helped the students without helpful quirks.
At 5pm I finally saw our residents basically carrying Kaminari.
"That is for the ent of terms exam" I said laughing.
But he could only replied with 'yee yee'.
I giggled and gathered with the others.

Aizawa nodded at me appreciating my help. I probably looked like a train wreck with dirt and sweet on my face.
We settled into our rooms and went to grab dinner.

It was awful but we were all starved so it tasted like 5 stars food.
I was the only one not going into the hot springs a quick shower sufficed. Letting all my female classmates see my new scars wasn't in my interest.

As I went back to my room I passed a bigger one. And as I took a quick glance inside I saw aizawa sitting on a table.
I knocked on the wooden frame and he looked surprised in my direction.
"Can I spend some time with you while the others take a bath?"
Aizawa smirked and sayed 'Sure' patting the space between his legs.

I snuggled between them.
"You weren't lying when you said this would be a boot camp"
Aizawa scratched bashful his head and looked away.
"Maybe this way you can improve your quirk again" he mocked me.
"Heyy.." I acted offended while sinking lower into his comfy lap.

We talked a bit more about the day until I noticed the others returning into our room.
Aizawa sights.
"You should go back, before they notice"
I yawn and rubbed my sleepy eyes.

"Ok see you tomorrow" as I stood up I gave him a kiss on the cheek.
He didn't want to show it but Aizawa was clearly blushing. I giggled and went back to our room.

Nobody seemed to have noticed my absence.
I stretched before laying down and quickly fell asleep.

When you think I got any advantages because Aizawa and me were so close, you wouldn't know how wrong you are.
I alway had to run extra laps and do a stricter workout on his watch.
But I knew he just wanted the best for me, that I succeeded at being a hero.

There didn't pass a hour without fresh blood on my clothes.
I got paired up with bakugo quite often but he was a good trainings partner. Sometimes it even seemed like he had fun trying to blast explosions into my face.

He even taught me how to cook some easy things. To be honest I am a bit spoiled when it's about food.
Our third day came to an end.
We did 'the test of curage' I didn't liked to be scared by other people but tried to hide it.

I got on a team with Uraraka. She was good friends with Momo so we naturally
became friends over time.
We walked through the marked are but after some time I noticed something was off.
"Wait did you hear that?" I asked looking around.

"Uhm maybe it's the 1 B kids?" Uraraka stuttert. It was obvious she was frightened.
A loud 'knack' sound crossed my ear.
Out of reflex I immediately teleported a few feet away.
A blond girl with a weird machine on her back jumped out of nowhere.

Uraraka was able to defend her and lay the villian on the ground.
The blond girl only giggled louder and pulled out a syringe. She rammed it into my friends arm.
"Watch out!" I shouted as she also showed another knife.

I teleported next to Uraraka and got away as far as possible.
"Are you okay?" I asked her worried.
"Yeah she just stung me with this thing" he voice sounded muzzy.
We reached the end of the forest.
"Good now go to Aizawa and explain the situation I will go back and search for the others" I explained while tossing her towards the building.

She probably hasn't noticed but I smell gas on some parts we walked by.
Uraraka only nodded and grabbed her head.
"But be careful!" she demanded.
I smiled "of course!"

With these words I ran back into the forest.