21.Confession

I told Aizawa sensei the only person I
trust about the dreams the Crystal. The whole time he petted my back comforting me. His expression changed a few times from worry to shock.
I cried like a lot.
But I felt safe in his strong carrying arms.

"I am so sorry for being so dumb and not telling you all this from beginn with" I said concluding.
Aizawa wiped a streak of hair out of my face. And made me look into his face.
"You've been very brave. You told me now and this is all it counts."
He wrapped his arms around my neck. We looked at each other and Aizawas face softens.

"You are so beautiful" he said before kissing me on the forehead.
"I will inform Nezu. Please get some rest now you really deserve it" Aizawa said letting go off me. I fell back into my bed just now all the exhausting and stress came down to me. My vision began to blurr and in second I was asleep still holding the hand of the man I love.

Aizawa pov:
She told me so many things, horrific things. I can't understand how she still wore a smile everyday having such a huge responsibility on her shoulders.

Once she fell asleep I looked for this 'crystal' y/n talked about and found it in her closet.
I called the police chef and explained the situation. A huge police van drove in front of the house. I gave them this unbelievable powerfull weapon.

Your pov:
My eyes were still a bit swollen when I woke up. The way downstairs was harder than usual.
What if he thinks bad about me now
I was a bit scared but pulled myself together and entered the kitchen.

Aizawa was sitting at the table drinking coffee and writing something down. My seat was already covered in food. It made me smile a little.
"Good morning" I say sitting down.
"Are you feeling better?" he looked up from the paper and looked at me.
"Yes it was just a bit much yesterday. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

Aizawa exhaled amused
"It's okay to cry sometimes there is no way around it" he gave me a small smile and I runturn it.
"We will have to drive to the police station later. They will ask you a few questions."
I look up from my toast and nod.

After breakfast we got outside but before I got in Aizawa laid a hand on my shoulder.
"Don't be nervous I'm with you."
His words made me relaxe a bit.

"Please don't inform my Aunt. It's to dangerous to involve her in all this." I say as we began to drive of. Aizawa eyed me for a second.
"I will discuss this with Nezu but the most information is top secret anyway." he declared.
This was the best the less she knows, is my aunt and her family safe.

We entered and I sat across one of the police officers. They asked me a tone of question what stressed me out but Aizawas presence was really calming.
Finally the last question got asked
"Miss y/l/n do you think it's still safe living with Eraserhead?" this made me falter.

"I trust in his abilitys" I answered confident. In the corner of my eyes I saw Aizawa smirking.
The officer nodded and wrote something down. We got eventually released and went back to the Car.
Aizawa laid his hand on my shoulder
"No one will ever hurt you again" he promised.
"As long as you can protect me" I answered mockingly.
Aizawa looked at me smiling.

His smile is actually really pretty I wonder why he doesn't do it so often. We stared at each other Intensely. The short moment felt like hours. Aizawas eyes were as black as tar but in the same time warm and loving.
"Let's go home" he said holding the car door open leading me inside.

I smiled and answered with a dreamy "Yeah"
All the stress and pressure that was build up released itself from my shoulders. For the first time after Yumas death I was actually relaxed and didn't thought about all the people who wanted to see me dead.