24.Shopping Day

In class we watched every fight and brooke it down. When we came to Denki and my fight I wanted to dissappear everybody gasped as I suddenly appeared in the middle of the ski.
To our surprise was everybody allowed to attend the Camp. Another trick from Aizawa.

It was the first time that my classmates talked to me at lunch. They called it
'flying' what made me cringe because it was nothing more than controlled falling.

All our Examen were done so Hagakure suggested to go shopping. It was a great idea I barely owned anything useful.
The fact that we were supposed to bring a swimsuit worried me. All the kidnapping and fighting against Villians left my body with many scars, not all of them are visible.

The shopping center was packed. Shortly after we arrived I went with Momo and Jiro to get some swimming clothes. In the end I decided on a not to revealing swimsuit Momo suggested.
I left them to look out for the others. Not long after I spotted Midoriya. He was standing next to a dark clothed Man.

When the man saw me he let go of him and quickly walked past me.
He was only a few feet away from me and I recognized his posture.
Shigaraki
I thought unable to move or speak in shook.

"You won't escape next time" he muffled sounding annoyed.
When he past me I turned around immediately but he was already gone in the mass of people.
My mind went fussy I felt like I would break down and die any second.

I clenched my fist until deeb notches showed. After a few deeb breathes I could think clearly again.
Was that  a panic attack?
I rushed over to Izuku he confirmed it was Shigaraki we just saw.
The police got immediately called and Izuku got questioned.

Aizawa was one of the heros who got called. He looked at me but I turned away. I was still scared of what happened. No way did I think I would see him so soon again.
"Let's get home kid" he said after making sure the situation has settled down.
'Mh' I muffled approving.
He eyed me for a second.

My mind dosed off with the smooth shaking the Car made while driving over the highway.
"Did you see Shigaraki too?" Aizawa asked clamly.
The question tore me ou of my thoughts and made me hesitant for a second.
"Uhm... No, he was already gone when I came back to Mindoriya" I lied.

Shigaraki just wanted to scare me, he did accomplish this. But I didn't want to make Aizawa worried. After our argument after the end of the term assignment everything went perfect.
I am closer than ever to him. I don't want to ruin this.

"I can see something in making you worried, just tell me" Aizawa said without breaking contact with the highway.
I look at him unsure how to answer. He responds with a small smile into my direction.
The kind of smile I wish he would always show but is rarely shown by him.

I sight heavily and lay my arms behind my neck.
"Shigaraki walked past me and sayed that I wouldn't escape the next time. I know he probably just wanted to make me nervous or something like that but..."
I didn't know how to end my sentence but why would he want to trouble me I don't have anything he would want.

Aizawas had listened quietly.
" Don't waste your time and energy to think of him you are safe now, I will protect you at all cost ". His word are so calming and I just know he is telling the truth.
Silence until we stopped at the house.
I didn't notice how dark it was outside.

We ate a quick breakfast and I suggested to watch a movie together.
His couch was so comfy and the day was so exhausting my eyelids God heavy halfway through the film.
At some point my eyes fell shut and I gave up on the fight.

My body leaned slowly to the side until I hit softly on a warm Lap.
At some point I felt a hand gently petting my head my before I could react my eye fell shut again.