22.Practical Exam

Back in Aizawas house I remembered something I didn't ponder about since it happened.
"Sorry for being such a crybaby yesterday"
The black haired Man turned around and looked at me with slightly raised eyebrows. His eyes pierced through me making sure if I was serious.

"You have been through so much pain in the last weeks, so many responsibilities on your shoulders. Sometimes it's good to just let in out on a person you trust"
His word made me stumble. I never looked at my situation this way. I always just assumed nobody cared about my feelings.
"Uhm... That's true. I think."

Aizawa looked amused at my helpless attempts to pity myself.
"I still have some papers to grade" he groaned.
I couldn't help but smile at the unmotivated face he was making.
"Don't overwork yourself" I say gliding my hand over Aizawas arm.

As I made my way back to my room I felt his eyes on my back. But I didn't had the guts to turn around.
My bed was warm and comfortable but I just couldn't relax especially not fall asleep. My thoughts were all about Aizawa.

He helped and supported me since the very beginner. Even outside of school.

Timeskip to the Practice exam
I was not as nervous as I thought I would be but standing surrounded by my classmates in front of all the teachers was rather calming.
A tension was all around me.

Nezu started to announce how the teams were and against who they needed to fight.
I knew from the beginning Aizawa would never let me fight in a team against him. I was the only one out of the class able to keep up with him because of all the extra training.

My partner was Kaminari wich I didn't mind but her confidence and enthusiasm was a bit frightening sometimes.
Our enemie was principal Nezu.
The second I heard it would be him I made up a strategy. He is so smart I would have to calculate multiple outcomes.

The bus was silent but this only gave me some more time thinking about how we can beat Nezu. The battleground was huge.
About 5 mins later i find myself running and dodging masiv stone walls that were collapsing all around me. Teleporting me and my partner further away.

I didn't thought he would have a wrecking ball but here we are. I looked around another impact.
Of course! He is causing Cain reactions
"He is trying to confine us!" I screamed torwarts Kaminari.
"What should we do now" he said back desperate.

I grabbed his arm "We need to get out of his sight" I said and teleported behind a wall of stone.
"I have a plan!" I announced trying to sound confident.
"You will go to the top of the building behind his wrecking ball while I distract him and electricut him in the Maschine" it wasn't a very creative plan but by now the only good one I could think of.

Kaminari nodded "Are you sure it's okay for you to take him on your own?" he asked worried.
I smiled and ensured him I would be fine.
He started to run and I turned to Nezus direction.

Within seconds spotted the princeble me and swung the massive ball at me. I barely doged it. With my teleportation I went up to a broken building. On top of the high building I saw Kaminari standing right above Nezu. He looked at me Intensely waiting for a sigh.
Before the metal ball could clash into me I tried something I've been working on since weeks.

I pressed my legs against the ground and jumped looking up to the sky teleporting as hight as me possible.
My stomach dropped but I could help but be happy it worked.
I heard how Kaminari used his electricity to eliminate our enemie.

Freezing wind was blowing in my face and I was slowly able to open my eyes. I didn't realize I was so high up but I was nearly the same level as the clouds. Adrenaline was rushing through my whole body.
Spreading out my limps was like heaven. I almost didn't notice how much my nose was bleeding.

I positioned myself so I could look to the ground wich was coming closer by the second. I led out a soft breath and looked straight at a somewhat safe lading place.

I screamed because of exhausting and teleported with my last strength about 3 meters above the ground.
Now I laid there and slowly forced my body to turn around. So I could face the sky I just fell out of. A small smile appears on my burst open lips.
Breathing heavily my head still spinning.

Footsteps were coming closer.
Who is running to me?
"Are you OK" a stunned Denki asked while leaning over me with very concerned eyes.
I simply stated to laught.
"I never had so much fun in my life" I said haply. Reaching for his hand to help me up.

He looked at me confused.
"Nearly dying is your definition of fun?" he giggled.
"What about Nezu?" I asked.
"Your plan worked perfectly but we should get you to recovery girl" he said still worried.
"I'm good the landing was better than I expected" I huffed.
But as I was standing up blood started to run down from my chin on the ground.
My whole body was aching.
"Shit" I whispered under my breath.