11.The Crystal

The two days I spend with strength training.
Really fast comes the day I feared, his funeral. It takes place I europe were all my other relatives live. The most I don't even know personally but they knew Yuma.

As quickly as it begun it ended. I tried to stay calm and not cry the whole time but didn't managed to.

Luckily nobody tried to hard to comfort me especially because I didn't even knew anybody there. I just wanted to go home.
Shortly before I returned Aunt Stella came to me.
"Hi sweetheart. I wanted to talk to you" she greeted me while searching for something in her purse.
"Here it is!" pulling a small box out.
"Yuma was supposed to give it to you after you graduated." she handed me the Box with a smile.
I open it and inside was a necklace and a letter underneath. Laying the chain around my neck I looked back at her.

"It's from your Mother she got it from her Mother

"It's from your Mother she got it from her Mother. Every member of the family will get it once in their live and now it's your turn to have it.
The letter is from your farther he wanted only you to read it."
Pulling me in for a hug my Aunt began to cry.
"I'm sorry if I can't support you as good as Yuma did but I'm really trying to."
"I know and I'm very thankful for that" I say laying my arms around her.

Timeskip back in Japan (cuz I'm lazy ':})

In my room sitting at my desk the letter from my Dad laying in front of me.
Finally being brave enough to open it I read it out loud.

My dear (y/n)
I hope when you read this letter, I am still alive. But if something unexpected happens and I'm dead you need to do something for me.
You have to go into the basement search for a big black Chest.
Open it in there will be a crystal, protect it with your life like I and you Mother did. It has a enormous value you will figure out why, when you have it.

Drawn Michael y/l/n

I quickly went to the basement to see if this crystal really existed.
Wow I haven't been here in centuries
But this chest was nowhere to be found. Frustrated walking out I stepped on the stairs and in made a loud cracking sound.
Of course this crystal must be hidden somewhere
I remove the wodden plate on the stairs underneath was a huge black thing. Lifting out it out was hard but manageable.

Finally
The chest was now laying on the cement floor.
But there was a big weird looking padlock. I don't have a key. Or do I?
I grap my necklace and place it into the bizarre lock.
Klick

"Of course Mom and Dad were geniuses!"
Even if they probably didn't created the chest.
Inside was a lots of old newspapers but as I dig a little I found another box but this one looked way more precious.
Carefully opening it a black-red crystal not much bigger than a peanut was wrapped in silk.
Gently putting it into my hand it's weirdly warm and smooth polished. It gives me a comfortable feeling like I just got hugged by Yuma.
I put it back inside where it's safe, to train a bit more outside, even though it's already getting dark.

In my back yard I stretch and get to work.
A few warm-ups and strength building training.
I should work on my front flips

"W-Wa...? How did I just...?" flustert I try to make sense out of the situation.
"The crystal!"
Of course that's why it is so valuable. It increases your body strength.
Even if I just had him for a few seconds in my hand.

Did mom and dad die because they protected this crystal? Did Yuma knew all about it? 
So many questions go through my head it hurts.
I could hardly sleep that knight.

Timeskip to Monday morning

The crystal was safely looked in the chest. I still had the chain around my neck and I will protect it with my live! Just like my parents did.

At Yuuei I keept my head on the ground. I didn't want to face another girl who hates me or probably more.

The first lesson was with Aizawa sensei. Who surprisingly got all his bandages removed.
"Today you are gonna have a 1 vs 1 but without quirks. You can't rely on your quirks when you are a pro hero. "
After the small speech we all went to the training ground.
"It will get drawn to see who is gonna fight against who." he added

Aizawa pulled two names out of a box and began to read them.
"First team is gonna be
Mindoriya vs Aoyama"
"Second team will be
y/n vs Bakugo"
...
....
.....
Bakugo mh? Oh that jerk that keeps bullying Mindoriya and other students.

"Eh you are y/n right? I didn't get to fight you in the sports festival.
This will be easy." he said exited in a arrogant tone.
____________________________________

A bit more story than romantik in this chapter I hope you liked it anyways.