2.The Attack

After school Yuma and I were walking back home. "And how was your first day did you get expelled?" he asked jokingly.
"Are you sure it's true Aizawa sensei expelled over 100 students he seemed like a nice teacher." you said.
"OK if you say so I believe y...".
BUUMB.
"What was that?" you said after hearing a huge Bang.
" There is probably a villian in the city let's hurry." Yuma said calm.

You run towards the center of the city. The Heros were standing behind a barrier.
Many people tried to get a good picture from whatever was behind the barrier.
BUUMB
There was another even louder bang.
The people that were standing in front of the barrier are now running away in the other direction.
You were only able to see something getting bigger and bigger before Yuma grabbed your arm and started to run.

The Villian is blocking the way to the train station. "Let's get go into a store or somewhere safe to hide in." you suggest
"No that's too dangerous. What if the building crashes down? You need to trust the pro heroes. " Yuma said resemble.
The stomping was getting slower and sounded like it's getting in the other direction.
"What if the Heroes need help? The Villian seemed really strong." you said.
You Both stop now and Yuma looks at you with worried eys.
"All Might is probably helping the heroes right now. It will be ok. Please don't get yourself in trouble."
But what if that's not the case?
Before Finishing your thoughts. Loud screaming came to your ears. It came from the other end of the street you see people running.
" I want to be a hero one day! I need to help them! "
With this word you started to teleport towards the noise.

Soon you see Heroes surrounding the biggest villian you have see in your entire live. His brain was showing, the one big eye he had looked emotionless.
You start looking for people who need help and sees a young boy standing besides a destroyed building looking for something.
"Hey buddy what are you looking for?" you said trying to sound clam.
"My d-d-dog is u-under there" he said while boling his eyes out.
Shit I need to get him away from here! You think to yourself.
"I think I saw a dog walking around in the next street. Let's see if it's your dog." You quickly lied to him. It isn't a good lie but you need to try.
He nodded and grabs your Hand. "OK good now I need to get out of here. You damned once again the fact it's nearly impossible to teleport with other people.

" Come on my back so we'll be faster" and teleport a few feet. You were slow but came further as if you would run.
It's really exhausting to teleport with a other person but he is still a small child so it Wil be fine.

You start to teleport but notice the noise is getting louder and look back. Nearly all heroes are fighting at the same time against him. But the villian is to strong.
As you turn around you can see Yuma running towards you. No why didn't he stayed in safety.
BUUMB
Another bang. You don't turn around because you know exactly what's happening.
The villan is walking in your direction.
"What the hell are you doing here? Why didn't you stayed in safety?" you say slightly panicking.
"I didn't know if you were ok so I came here." Yuma said as you were running away.
Finally around the corner you look at Yuma and say "Take the boy I make sure he isn't following us."
Quickly tossing the boy to your brother you stayed behind. Yuma didn't protest. Because he knew you were right.

The Villian has now defended every hero and those who can still standing are badly injured.
You are really close to him but he didn't noticed until now. The villian slowly leans of and lifts his right hand to crush you.
In the last moment you can teleport onto his hand and get closer to his head. To attack him but before you can do so
it happend.