8.The Yuuei sports festival (2)

Everybody starts to run in Mindoriyas direction. But that's not our tactic.

You were trying to snitch the points from the people who are to focused on Mindoriyas team.
Half of the time you have is over but you don't have nearly enough point to make it into the next barrier.
From out of nowhere Minetas Team stole your points.

Crap! Ok don't panic! Think! Think!
Of course!
The team is just to unbleached their is no teamwork no trust but I can't change that.
With a enormous jump into the air you teleport to 3-4 teams and stole a few points maybe they'll enough.

The countdown accord again.
5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Time Up
Your team was on 5th place.
Shit!
Durring the break you sat outside "I fucked up" I mured in disappointment.

The drawings to determine the parrings came along.
But somebody raised their hand Ojiro and a guy from class 1 b. They didn't want to participate.
What? Why?

"Ok we need two students who can replace them" Midnight said.
Momo stepped forward " I think (y/n) should be one of these 2"
"Momo?" you asked thankfully.
"Ok when nobody has anything against that (y/n) will be fighting in the the barrier." Midnight announced officially.
You look at Momo more thankful than ever in your live before. She just smiled back.

You still had a little bit time left so you went outside again trying to call your aunt

Ring
Ring
"Hello sweetie, is something wrong?" she asked surprised by your call.
"No not at all, I just wanted to ask you if you're watching the Yuuei sports festival in the television right now?" you say curious.
"Oh no but I can but only if you want to I don't want you to feel uncomfortable to know I'm watching you."
Wow she is so thoughtful maybe I still have a little bit family left.
"Please watch it it would be enormous support for me." you hear in the background little kids screaming.
Your little cousins.
"I will see what I can do bye"she said rushed.
She hung up.

That was a no, when her kids wanted attention then they would get it.

So nobody was hoping that I will win this?
Everybody elses parents will cheer for their kids and who cheers for me? Nobody.
A tear rolls down your face as you think about how exited Yuma would've been for you if he didn't.....
More tears are flowing.

You notice a niose coming from behind. Quickly trying to wipe the tears away you see Aizawa sensei.
"Anything ok?" he said while carefully keeping his distance.
He probably heard me crying.
"Uh yeah. The tournament will start soon. I'm just a little nervous " you say hoping he would walk away.
"I told you, you could always talk to me if something bothers you."
I remember in that conversation in the Hospital. It felt great to hear that from someone who really seemed to care.

"I was just thinking, when somebody hopes I win does it even matter?" relieved to finally told someone you wait for a response.
But Aizawa sensei stepped forward and set besides you. Starting to blush you turn your head away.
"If you would feel better I can cheer for you"
Looking into his mummy face you start to smiling a little. "That would be great"
Your eyes meet and you start to blush harder. "But only the thought that someone would want me to win is enough for me"
you say smiling wiping the last tears away.
"You're really a great teacher Aizawa sensei thank you for everything you have done for me." all the sadness was washed away.

You hug him quickly before he can stop you.
Standing up you walk back into the building.
What was I just doing! I hugged him! It felt so comfortable. Did I just made a fool out of my self in front of him?
I need to concentrate on the festival and try not think about him.

Aizawa pov:

Walking by a corner trying to find a good place to take a nap I hear somebody sob.
Looking where the noise comes from I see (y/n) with a phone in the hand.

I asked if she is okay and she seems surprised.
Saying she was just nervous was ridiculous. She was obviously lying but why?
I make sure if she didn't wanted to tell me and she finally did.
Admiting she said she was scared she wouldn't deserve the victory if nobody wanted her to win anyway.
But I tried to calm her down. To my surprise she thanked me with a hug? That was unexpected.
Just a expression of thankfulness? Or more?

____________________________________

Sorry not sorry that it's slowly going but the best romanzen take their time.