Chapter 4: Cheered Up

YOONGI's HOUSE - Y/N POV

Yoongi: "Leave." He walks into that music room and slams the door HARD! So hard, that I flinch. 

For at least 10 seconds I stood there in shock, only being able to blink my eyes with my mouth wide open. What the heck just happened! I pick up my stuff and rush out the door and slam it. I think something fell off the wall in there because I heard a crash. Oh well... that is what he deserves! 

After I get outside, huffing and puffing in anger, I take a deep breath. 

Y/N: "OMG what a JERK! This was unreal." Fussing to myself. 

I try counting to ten like people always say to do... but TEN was NOT enough. It took me counting to like a hundred in order to calm down. I plopped down on a bench, pull out my phone to try to order an Uber. But nooooo... The signal for data is 1X. The app is barely working and keeps freezing up. WHAT THE HECK! Nothing is going my way. 

Then I remember... 

Y/N: "Oh yeah! I have a business card for a taxi. I can just call them." I sigh in relief. 

Y/N: "OK... Where is my wallet?!?!?!" I say while digging through my purse, eventually just emptying it out on the ground. I panic!

Y/N: "OH NO NO NO. I left it in the jerk's house." I face palm myself and sighed heavily. 

Y/N: "I am not going back up there. No way," I huff.

I decide to use my cell phone to call Jimin. 

Y/N: "Please pic up bestie," I mumble.

Jimin answers the phone. 

Jimin *On the phone*: "How was the date?" 

Y/N: "Horrible." I pout... Then the waterworks begin. I start to cry... not just any cry... but the ugly cry when your face turns red and snot comes out of your nose. 

Y/N: "Jimin, He - tried to - force him - self - on me".  My words broke up because of my breath hitching.

Y/N: "Jimin, can you please order an Uber for me?" I plead. Then I start rambling... 

Y/N: "My data isn't working... and I left my wallet in that octopus' place... and now I don't have the phone number for a taxi, or money since it is in my wallet too... and I don't wanna go back to that man's house." I'm still crying and sniffling like a child. 

Jimin *On the phone*: "Calm down Y/N... I am coming to get you myself." He insists.

Y/N: "But I am an hour awa--" Before I could finish my sentence, Jimin interrupts me.

Jimin *On the phone*: "No buts! I will get you no matter the distance. What's the address? Just hold on for a while. I'm on my way!" He speaks loudly into the phone.

-------------

JIMIN POV 

After 30 minutes I pull up to the bench where Y/N sits. She sees me and smiles at me full of relief. 

Y/N: "I am happy to see you! But how did you get here so fast." She questions with furrowed brows... she's totally confused.

Jimin: "I sped." I say with a big grin on my face... 

Jimin: "I only will do this for you, bestie! Get in." I wave for her to get in the car. 

She sits in the car and shuts the door. We sat there for a minute not saying anything, staring forward - not looking at each other. To break the silence, I clear my throat... We turn to each other and I give her a strong embrace so she will feel more secure. I backed off from the hug.