Chapter 37: Missing Baby Bump

A WEEK LATER

WALKING AT THE MALL - Y/N POV

Y/N: "I don't want to keep it." I say with a huge sigh.

Jimin: "Are you sure? I will help take care of it and help it grow." He expresses, while kissing me on the cheek and rubbing my stomach softly.

Y/N: "I am sure. I am never going to love it. I don't want to deal with it. I have enough stress." I shrug.

Jimin: "If you abandon it now, you might regret this in the future." He urges, in an attempt to convince me to keep it.

Y/N: "Never regretting this. I want to get rid of it." I reject his rationale and stand my ground.

Jimin: "Well there is nothing I can do about it. It's yours to do with what you want... Completely your decision." He gives up before snaking one arm around my waist and rubbing my stomach with the other hand. I smack his hand back before holding his hand and intertwining our fingers.

Y/N: "That's right. Plus, you know deep down we don't need this in our lives right now." I explain.

Y/N: "I am selling it to the highest bidder." I confirm and Jimin nods in agreement.

We continue to walk around for a while.

Jimin: "You look a little tired. Why don't we sit on the bench for a while?"

Jimin and I had been shopping all afternoon. He's right, I am tired now. Of course, everyone and their grandma was staring in his face... full of thirst... It's annoying. But hey... he is a beautiful, stylish man. All those people are looking at his outside, but they don't know how much more beautiful he is on the inside. We sit down on the bench and I lean my head on his shoulder. Then I see it... Jimin's hand reaching over to touch my stomach.... AGAIN.

Y/N: "Jimin-ah! You are going to rub my stomach raw if you keep it up!" I whine in a super annoyed tone. He quickly retreats his hand... He knows he is going to lose his hand if he doesn't leave me alone.

Jimin: "I want to feel if it has grown any since the last time I felt it." He pouts, his big juicy bottom lip poking out and he makes sad eyes, trying to break me down... at the same time he reaches for my stomach again.

Y/N: "It hasn't grown any in the last five minutes." I assert while smacking his hand away again.

Jimin: "OK, I will stop since we are in public... but that belly is all mines when we get home." He bargains and sticks out his pinky finger waiting to be intertwined with mine.

Y/N: "Oh alright." I concede and we pinky swear.

Jimin goes back to asking about our earlier conversation.

Jimin: "Is it decided then?" He asks. I nod yes.

Y/N: "Yes, it's decided. I am going to make an appointment to see how I can get rid of it."

Jimin: "Well good for you. You will be free of your stepdad's company."

Y/N: "No... MY company... It was always mine; I just didn't know it.... but good riddance! The only thing this business is going to do is remind me of the things my parents did to me..." I say before exhaling a long sigh.

Y/N: "Although, it would have been nice to have it to pass on to our baby." I frown.

Jimin: "Yeah, that would have been nice to keep it in your family... Ohhh, I just wondered. What do you want to call our invisible baby bump?" He grins and reaches to rub my stomach again... but I don't stop him this time. I am going to let my man rub our baby's temporary home as much as he would like.