Chapter 26: The Prayer

JIMIN POV

When Y/N didn't respond, I hung up and called 911. I am so glad she told me where she was going. Help is on the way... and so am I. 

I am worried and drove like a maniac. I don't see her right away, so I get out of the car and run around until I found her... on the ground, face down, in a pool of blood. She has been STABBED! The emergency crew wasn't there yet! WHAT THE HECK!  Why aren't they here!? They were a lot closer than I was. I call 911 again. Supposedly they arrived and someone walking by told them nothing strange was going on in the neighborhood. After that, they left. Then I lost it. I screamed and cried and cursed out the lady on the phone. I know it wasn't her fault directly, but someone was gonna hear it. I cursed her out so bad that I started making up words. I called her every vile thing you could ever think of. 

I bend over Y/N and smack her face and call her name. She doesn't respond. I shake her. She doesn't respond. I check her pulse. Her pulse is faint, but she is still alive. 

Jimin: "Thank Goodness." I sigh in relief.

911: "We are sending a crew out to your location." She says nonchalantly. I know she was taking her time to respond since I cursed her out.

Forget these Emergency response people. They were of no help. I carefully picked Y/N up and placed her in the back seat of my car. We flew to the nearest hospital. 

When we arrived at the hospital the doctors took her on the stretcher, and I ran alongside it as far as they would let me. 

Doctor: "We are going to need you to stop here. You can't go any further because she's going straight to surgery. We will take care of her from here. I know this is hard for you, but please wait in the lobby." He says with a stern yet regretful tone as they roll her through double doors.

I stand there looking at the doors with tears blurring my eyes. I don't know how long I stood there... one minute... one hour. Time didn't move. 

Eventually I walked to the waiting room. I called Y/N's parents, but they did not seem to care.

Y/N's mom: "Her dad and I won't be coming to the hospital."

I called Yohan. He seemed angry... angry at Y/N. 

Yohan: "Look. I don't want to hear about Y/N right now. I need to go."

I don't know how to reach Jungkook and his parents. 

I paced back and forth thinking of all the things that could go wrong. What if this affects her for the rest of her life? What if her brain is affected and she isn't the same? What if the knife hit a vital organ and she loses too much blood? What if the doctors are incompetent and they make a mistake? What if she dies? What if...??? I sit down on one of the chairs. I bend over with my elbows on my knees and my hands covering my face. I broke down. I cried like I never cried before. She has been in my life for so many years. I don't want to lose her. Why is all of this bad stuff happening to her? She is a good person. She is loving. She works hard. She is a good friend. She is the most important person in my life. I blubber... loudly. I can barely catch my breath. I was so into my feelings that I didn't even notice that a stranger sat beside me and patted me on my back and handed me a napkin.  After getting the crying out of my system I turned toward the kind person. 

Jimin: "Thank you so much." I say giving him a tiny smile.

???: "You're welcome. No problem. I hope everything goes well." He gives a genuine smile.

Jimin: "Me too... My girlfriend was stabbed and is in surgery." I start crying again.

???: "I'm so sorry to hear it. Give me your hands and I will pray for you. I am a minister."

Jimin: "OK." 

The stranger held my hands and says the most beautiful prayer for me. It gave me peace and calm. I know 'My Lovely' Y/N will be ok now.

Jimin: "Thank you so much.... I feel so much better and relaxed." I take a deep breath and exhale all of my problems.

???: "I am happy to help. You really needed it." He smiles and pats me on the back.

Jimin: "Question... how are you a minister? You don't look like one. I imagine an old man to be a minister. You look very young?" 

???: "Well... this is how it happened. I was in love with the most wonderful woman. I lost her because I was shallow and hurt her. She left me and never looked back. She never spoke to me again. She never knew that I really loved her.  The loss was painful and caused me to take another look at my life and now I am a man of real depth.  Although she isn't in my life, she caused me to be a better person. Every day I thank God for her having been in my life." His voice cracked as he recalled his story.

Jimin: "Wow, I hope you get to see her again one day."

???: "Maybe I will." He gets up about to leave.

Jimin: "Thank you for your help today. I will never forget it... Man, what's your name?" I stood up and reached out to shake his hand. 

???: "Taehyung. My name is Kim Tae Hyung. It was nice to meet you and good luck." He shakes my hand and walks away.

" He shakes my hand and walks away

I stood there shocked. THAT GUY... Taehyung... he was the guy that broke Y/N's heart. 

My baby girl is amazing. She has the power to change lives. I am so glad to have her in my life. She makes me happy. I will never let her go... 

...Also, I will never tell her I met Taehyung. 

--------------------------------------------

After waiting for what took forever, a doctor came into the lobby calling out.

Doctor: "Y/N's family?"

Jimin: "Yes, that is me."

Doctor:  "Follow me. I will take you to her room."

-----------------------------------------

I hope this chapter wasn't too boring! More to come soon! Thank you all for reading my story so far. I have 3000 reads. I NEVER thought I would get that many. Love y'all! :)