Chapter 5: Embarrassed

AT THE CLUB: Y/N's POV

Am I dreaming? I can't believe after all these years I am kissing my bestie. Do I blame this on the alcohol? Oh Lawd!!! This is exactly as I imagined. His lips are so soft and full. Standing here holding on to his body feels really good. When did his body get this hard? He is still thick... but he is not that flabby... He's buff now.... Definitely been working out WITHOUT me. Mmmm, he smells good. Is this a new fabric softener? I try to stick my tongue between his lips... BUT...

Jimin pulls back and I come to my senses, blinking my eyes for like a million times while I process what just happened.

I look up at Jimin's face to gauge what he's thinking, but his expression was unreadable.

Y/N: "Let's go back to the seats for a bit."  I say in his ear. He nods in agreement and grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers.

He couldn't look me in the eye. He kept looking down at the floor as we walked back to the seats. His face was beet red in embarrassment. I am sure I was red too. He looked so uncomfortable about what happened.

Y/N: "Is it just me or is it hot in here?" I fan my sweaty face. Jimin did not look up or reply.

When we got back to the seats, Jimin sat quietly with his elbows on the table, his chin resting on his fist. He was just looking at nothing... completely zoned out. I could see he was deep in thought.

Jimin: "Why did I drink so much?"  He mumbled. He sighed quietly as he ran his hand through his hair. His face was balled up full of frustration. I swear he is so fine when he pushes his hair back... It just falls right back down in his face... He turns his head to finally face me.

Jimin: "I shouldn't have done that. It was a mistake. I am sorry." He says sadly.

I frown. Deep down I wish it wasn't a mistake. Deep down I wish he meant every second of that moment. Deep down inside I wish he viewed me more than just a friend. Deep down I wished he was my m--

***BAMM***

We are both startled by Yohan smacking his palms down on the table.

Yohan: "Why do you two look so down?! You should be having a good time. Come dance with me!"  He's looking at Jimin... not me. Dang, I am so unwanted today.

Yohan grabs Jimin's hand and literally drags him to the dance floor. Jimin turns back to look at me with a shocked yet pleading look. I could see the "SAVE ME SAVE ME" all over his face.

Y/N: "Go on, go ahead." I smirk and wave him on. Once he turns away, my smirk drops. I think to myself... 'why did I shoo him away. I must be stupid'.

I sat at my seat and watch Jimin dance for the rest of the time we are here. He kept trying to get away from Yohan, but Yohan was determined to dance with him... Jimin gives in and just went along with the motions. He looked miserable. A little sadism gave me satisfaction at his plight. He should have never kissed me and gave me some hope. Lord, I am such a bad friend...

He eventually came back to the table.

Jimin: "Let's go home."  He is breathing heavy from running from Yohan.

Y/N "OK."  We leave the club.

A FEW MINUTES LATER - JIMIN POV

We pull up to Y/N's house. She steps out of my car. Before she shut the door, she leans down and looks back at me.

Y/N: "What are you doing Jimin? Get out the car and come in the house."  She demands. Her brows scrunched.

Jimin: "I think I should go home tonight." I say... monotone while looking straight ahead to the windshield trying not to look at her directly.

Y/N: "But it's the weekend. You always stay here on wee..."   She stops herself for a moment.

Y/N: "Oh... ok."   She says quietly and slowly shuts the door. I could see her hurt face through the corner of my eye. I watch her go inside before I pull off to make sure she gets in safely.

As I drive home, I think about what happened between us. I am so in my thoughts that I didn't notice a stop sign and almost hit someone walking across the street. I eventually make it home safe. I shouldn't have been driving in the first place. I was drinking so much. I could have hurt someone. This isn't like me at all. Next time I drink I am taking an Uber.

Once I am inside, I go straight to my comfy couch. I fall back on it with my limbs stretched out wide. I look at the ceiling and let out a super long sigh. I am going to worry with the 'issue' later. Sleep is calling my name.

*PHONE ALARM GOES OFF*

Jimin: "I just laid down!" Groaning. I yawn, stretch, and go to the bathroom to get ready to open up the shop. Unfortunately, I had a detour to the urgent care center before I got to my coffee shop!

A LITTLE LATER AT THE COFFEE SHOP - STILL Jimin's POV

As I walk up to the door, I see someone waiting. It's Yohan???? Why???? Ugh! I really don't feel like him coming around today. He is annoying me now. Chasing me around the club last night and showing up here today. Sheesh. 'I roll my eyes 'in my mind' because I don't want to hurt his feelings. It has already been a bad start to my day anyway... so why not add to it.

Yohan: "Hey Jimin, I thought your shop opened 8am on Sundays. It's after 9..."  He is cheesing big time.

Yohan: "What happened to you?"  He looks down at the sling on my arm.

Jimin: "Oh... this old thing... haha." I say sarcastically and smile slightly.

Jimin: "Well, let me tell you ALL about it while I open up the shop. I am starting late this morning."  Yohan sat at one of the barstools while I prepare the coffees and teas for the day.

Yohan: "Oh, please let me help you. How are you going to do this all with one arm? Just let me know what you want me to do."  He stands up to help.

Jimin: "No no, I can do it myself."  I protest. I motion him to sit back down.

Jimin: "let me tell you what happened...."

Yohan: "SOOO.... WHAT HAPPENED JIMIN?"

Jimin: "Well... This morning while I was in the shower, the phone rang.... Instead of using my brain and call the person back after I finish showering, I decide I am going to answer it at that moment... I reach my arm out of the shower feeling for the phone. As I grab the phone, I lose my balance and fall out the shower onto the floor by the toilet. I heard a *pop* when I hit the floor. Dang it hurt.... Bad.... Fortunately, I had the phone in my other hand.... So, imagine... I am laid out on my back wet and naked with one arm in the air. I was like "phew! A sigh of relief! At least I saved my phone right... until I got up. It slipped out of my hand into the toilet. After all of that my phone died anyway.... Now here I am... temporarily disabled in a sling. I have to keep it on for 3 weeks"

Yohan: "OMG, that is almost comical. I would have LOVED to see you nude on the floor." He chuckles.

Jimin: "Whatever man. Here is some coffee."  I roll my eyes. Him imagining me nude made me feel disgusted. Ick. He is giving me an 'el-creeeepo' vibe.

Yohan: "Alright that is my queue to go. How much is the coffee?" He digs in his pocket for his wallet.

Jimin: "Oh this is on the house of course."

Yohan: "Why thanks, Jimin." With a wink, he walks toward the exit.

Just then, coming in the door is Y/N. I turned around real quick to pretend that I didn't see her. I cannot face her. NOT TODAY.

-------------------------------

Hi guys! Please Vote and Comment! I purple y'all!