Chapter 13: Confession

SUITE 927, HOTEL IN MACAU, Y/N POV

I am still sitting on the floor. Rereading Jimin's card over and over. So many things are running through my head. I start ugly crying because... 

I am so happy... Yet, I am mad... I am confused as to why this beautiful confession was in the trash. Did he change his mind? 

Plus, Jimin is gay.... right? All these years has he been lying to me? I was so open with him because I thought he was attracted to men. So, this whole time I have been naked in front of and hugged up with someone attracted to me? I am disappointed in him... but I was doing the same thing as him... I am disappointed in myself too... 

I am also elated because I have been hoping for this forever. How could he be so patient, suffering by my side... Seeing me in other relationships... My heart is hurting for him. 

I wipe my tears on my forearms and drag myself out to my balcony to look over the pool. I never even got to go swimming... The pool view is really beautiful. I see Jimin and Yohan playing in the pool. Now I know where they went. I smile to myself.... they wanted a little bit of fun before we left.

My heart is beating out of my chest as I stare at Jimin get out of the pool... It was like slow motion.... he threw his head back, running his hand through his wet hair to get it out of his face. Water was trickling down his face... to his neck... to his chest... to his abs... Hold on... when did he get abs? It is really noticeable that he is still losing weight and working out.  His body was always well proportioned. But DDAENG! His swim trunks sticking to his body shows how thick his thighs are and the print of his little "jibooty" and other things. He looks up and smiles and waves when he sees me looking... rather drooling. I am not the only one drooling though. I see pretty girls and handsome guys stare and even try to get his attention as he walks back toward the building. He ignores them all........  Yes! That's right Jimin! You ignore those thirsty people!

It just hit me... HE'S COMING BACK. I need to talk to him about this letter. What do I do... I run around, looking for something cute to throw on, checking my face in the mirror. No time for real makeup so I squeeze my cheeks really hard to give myself some "blush" and put on lip gloss. I blow my breath in my hand to realize my breath is totally kicking. The door opens and Jimin steps in the suite. Too late to brush my teeth.

Y/N: "Shoot shoot shoot." I take a deep sigh.

Jimin: "Good morning Y/N. I am about to shower." He steps into my room while taking off his shorts in front of me.... as usual.

I couldn't say a word in response. I just stood there and looked at his body wide eyed. I have seen his body thousands of times, but now knowing he loves me... I see his body in a different view. I never paid much attention to his crotch before, but I can't stop looking at it. He looks down and examines it since I keep staring.

Jimin: "What is wrong with her?" He shrugs and walks out my room completely nude. 

Since I have my own bathroom, I decide to take a shower and do my morning routine as well. As I was drying off, Jimin bursts in the room. 

Jimin: "Can I use your hair dryer? The one in my bathroom isn't working." He runs to my bathroom - still nude. I jump and cover my naked body with my towel. 

Jimin: "What is wrong with you this morning? You are jumpy. And you are staring at my penis. Is something wrong with it?" He looks down and gives himself a more thorough examination this time.  I gulp.

Y/N: "Jimin, after we get dressed let's talk, ok." I smile awkwardly. He nods and leaves my room.

I can hear him in the other room yelling to Yohan that 'Y/N keeps staring at my d--k! Can you check if there is something wrong that I can't see.'   I think to myself... No, he isn't showing his crotch to Yohan. I cringe and face palm.