Chapter 11: Jin Again?

RESORT IN MACAU, BREAKFAST BUFFET- Y/N POV

I am STARVING! We spent most of the night planning the event for Yohan. We all decided to get breakfast at the downstairs restaurant. 

Y/N: "I am soooo glad it's a buffet!" I walk around the buffet line and pile multiple pancakes on my plate... and bacon.... and fruit.... and eggs... and more. 

Jimin: "Yes! Let round one begin!" He declares as he strolls past me with two plates in his hands. 

Jimin and I love to eat at buffets. We don't have any shame or care about others judging us. Since we will never see these people again... I don't give a flying flip what they think. I make my way to our round booth table with a plate piled high to the ceiling. I sit down proud of how I fit all of this food on one plate. Jimin and Yohan also sit down. 

Jimin: "You ready to get round one started Y/N?"  He holds his fork ready to dig in.

Y/N: "Yeah I a-" I stop talking when I look down and see him inhaling his plate. 

Yohan: "Whoa man, it's not going anywhere... you can slow down." Yohan cringes, he is a little traumatized by Jimin's buffet skills.

Y/N: "Yohan, meet Jimin's alter ego... Jimin the buffet destroyer. Haha." I laugh.

Just as I take an ungraceful, not-so-lady-like bite of pancakes; I see Jin in my peripheral vision, staring at me stuff my face. I look in his direction.

Y/N: "Jin... Oh shoot!" I choke on my pancakes and turn red. Jimin smacks my back a few times and I start coughing. 

Jin is just sitting there in all of his handsomeness. The way he is leaned back in his chair with his legs crossed... he seems sophisticated and relaxed at the same time... How does he look soooo suave in a track suit and some Fila's? I'm drooling and all he is doing is scrolling through his phone.  He flashes me the most handsome smile and winks at me. Of course, you know me... I start blushing and cheesing. He chuckled to himself and started scrolling through his phone again.

Jimin: "Y/N, isn't that the guy from the plane?" He frowns.

Y/N: "Yes..." I answer without even looking at Jimin. My eyes are shamelessly lingering on Jin.

Jimin: "It's rude to stare, Y/N. Both of you are staring... and I don't like it." He says with an annoyed tone.

Yohan: "Chill Jiminie. They are just flirting." Yohan remarks as he watches the scene unfold.

Jimin: "Exactly! He looks like he wants to eat my Y/N for breakfast!  He exaggerates while mindlessly stuffing his mouth until he can barely talk. 

Y/N: "And I want him for lunch and dinner..." I mumble to myself.

Jimin: "He heard you and now is coming over here." He scolds me angrily while rolling his eyes.

Jin: "Hello Y/N. It is nice to see you again. May I sit for a minute." He asks and smiles... handsomely.

Yohan: "Of course." He says while sliding over a little because he has plenty of space on his side for Jin to sit. However, Jin goes to my side to sit directly beside me causing both Jimin and I to have to slide over to give Jin space. Although we gave him enough space, he pressed himself close up against me and put his arm around my shoulders.

Jin: How are you all? My name is Kim Seok Jin." He asks warmly. Jimin frowns at Jin's arm on my shoulder. 

Yohan: "You're Kim Seok Jin? The real estate investor? I am Yohan .. I'm the person you are doing business with." He points to himself shocked by the realization.

Jimin: "Y/N's guy from the plane is the same person making you do the last minute event?" With wide eyes, he looks back and forth between Yohan, Y/N and Jin.

Y/N: "Whaaa? Jin, Why did you give Yohan that last minute event?" I ask with a shocked expression and removed his hand from my shoulders because I was disappointed.

Jin: "I am testing his ability to run a new club. If he passes the test, I will do business with him." He says haughtily and folds his arm across his chest.

Y/N: "Why would you do that? Are you giving him a hard time on purpose? We stayed up all night working because of your... your test. Let me out of this booth. I have lost my appetite. I'm going for a walk." I say angrily. Jin lets me out and I storm away. I am disgusted by his actions.

------------------------------

AT THE SUITE, LATER THAT AFTERNOON - JIMIN POV

I feel kind of bad that Y/N was upset this morning. It wasn't my fault, but I would like to be the one to make her feel better. I like seeing her smile. So I went to the gift shop downstairs and bought her a few things she would like to cheer her up. I got a bow with crystals in the shape of a butterfly for her hair. She looks so cute with hair bows on those wavy locks. A Coke always makes her excited. I also bought a small bouquet of flowers with a card. It's not much, but these will definitely put a smile on her face. All I want is for her to smile... be happy... and love herself. I now admit it... after that kiss... that I love her... and not just as a best friend. I love her as a woman... My woman. I am going to let her know before we leave Macau.

Jimin: "Y/N! Are you here? I got something for you!" I chirp excitedly. I open the door and waltz into our suite smiling. 

I stop dead in my tracks... there are flowers EVERYWHERE in the room. Bouquets and bouquets. It's a ddaeng botanical garden in here. Then I see it... Jin on the couch with Y/N sitting on his lap, hugging.  And she has a huge smile on her face. My arms drop to my sides. I'm too late. I look down at the things I bought. It doesn't compare. I throw them in the trash bin and quietly leave the room.

----------

Hi guys! Please Vote and Comment! I purple y'all!