Chapter 25: Stabbed In The Back

LATER THAT NIGHT - HOTEL ROOM - JIMIN POV

After Y/N rolled her body off of mine, we both lay side by side looking up at the ceiling. Our chests moved up and down rapidly. Two completely exhausted, sweaty, naked bodies can barely move... except for a few involuntary muscle spasms... 

Jimin: "Oh my God

Jimin: "Oh my God." Comes out barely audible.

Y/N: "I know right." She whispers between breaths.

A smile slowly creeps up on my lips when I realize this is finally real... and it was incredible! I feel so relieved that we are finally real. Our love is real. 

I turn my head to my left to find that she already lay on her right side looking at me. I turn my whole body and lean on my left elbow with my head propped up on my fist. Now we both face each other. When our eyes meet, we start giggling. We could only laugh so much because we were still catching our breath. I run my right hand through my hair to get it out of my face. But as soon as I bend down to give her a kiss, my hair fell right back down obstructing my view. She chuckled at my annoyed facial expression.

Y/N: "I like to see your face." She says, grinning sweetly. Then she reaches out her left hand to softly move my hair out of my face. She moves her hand down to my right cheek. I turn my face into her palm and kiss it - which changes her grin to a full toothy smile.

Jimin: "I like to see your face." I reciprocate. I reach to move some of her hair behind her left ear. She also kissed my lingering palm. 

Y/N: "Yeah I know." She winks, gives me a quick peck, then snuggles into my chest.

Y/N: "Mmmm... I am happy." She says quietly against my chest before briefly pressing her lips against it.

Jimin:  "Me too. I am happy to have you by my side." I say, then peck the top of her head.

We stay like that for a while. She is in my arms, pressed up against my chest, and my chin rests on top of her head. I play with her fingers eventually drifting off to sleep.