Chapter 16: Wedding Day

THE WEDDING VENUE - Y/N POV

Officiant: "Y/N, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Y/N: "No." I whisper and look down at my twiddling fingers.

Officiant: "Oh my. What did you say?" Surprised... He scrunches his brows together in confusion.

Y/N: "No." I say super quietly so only Jungkook and the officiant can hear me.

Jungkook: "Honey... the people couldn't hear you say 'I DO'." He speaks through his teeth with a huge fake smile. He grabs and squeezes my hands so hard that they hurt. Especially the one with the ring.

Y/N: "You are hurting me." I mouthed quietly. He then bends down to my ear.

Jungkook: "You must have forgot Jimin could get hurt if you don't do like you were told." He whispers into my ear, but makes it look like he kissed me on the cheek to the guests. 

Jungkook: "She's just being a little shy." He says to the wedding guests with a confident smile. 

Wedding guests beam: "Awwwwww.... he's so sweet... we can see how much he loves her... what a gentleman... etc..."

Jungkook: "You can ask it again." He looks at and nods to the officiant.

Officiant: "Y/N, do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" With a shaky voice because he is not sure what I will say.

Y/N: "I do." My eyes water. A few tears escape. I try to hold it in but they trail down my face.

Wedding guests beam: "Awwwwww.... her love brought her to tears... etc..."  

Jungkook takes my face in his hands and wipes my tears with his thumbs. He is a great actor because he is fooling the guests big time. 

Officiant: "I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." He declares.

With that, Jungkook grabbed me by the waist. Like a rag doll, he pulled me to him very roughly and dipped me back so that one of my legs kicked up automatically... He gave me a soft closed mouth kiss. 

He knows how to put on a show because the guests started to cheer at that move. But what they don't know is... I sucked in my lips so his lips wouldn't touch mine. He was basically kissing my face. I am never going to kiss him. EVER!

WEDDING RECEPTION Y/N POV

I cannot wait until this night is over. I hate Jungkook. He is basically drunk. He has forced me to be by his side the entire evening. Every time I try to get away, he jerks me back by my wrist. Every time my unhappiness is evident on my face, he inconspicuously hurts me... squeezing my fingers, wrist, or thigh... pinching my waist to remind me to smile... no one knows what I am suffering to keep the business in the family. I hate Jungkook for being so evil. I hate my dad for rushing me into marriage, not thinking I was good enough or pretty enough to meet someone on my own. I hate my mom for agreeing that the business is more important than my happiness. I hate them all for taking me away from Jimin. 

LATER AT JUNGKOOK'S PLACE - Y/N POV

A small suitcase rolling behind me, I look around the penthouse. It is beautiful. I am looking in the different rooms. I see a study, den, library, game room, workout room, but I only see one proper bedroom.