Chapter 10: Welcome to Macau!

IN FLIGHT TO MACAU - Y/N POV

Y/N: "Nice to meet you, Kim Seok Jin." I say with a shy smile and extend my hand to shake it.

Jin: "The pleasure is all mine. Please call me Jin." He smiles. We shake hands.

Y/N: "Ok... so Jin, may I ask you, why did you decide to help me?" I ask shyly.

Jin: "Well, I heard the commotion in coach. I was actually a little annoyed by the ruckus. I went back to see if any help was needed. Then I saw you, humbly trying to get to your seat. Taking in all that was thrown at you like a true lady. I thought to myself... I want to help her... nooo I NEED to help her. I had an empty seat beside me. So, why not?" He shows his handsome smile and shrugs his wide shoulders a little.

Y/N: "Wow, thank you again. I don't know what I can ever do to repay your generosity." I look at him in the eye, then quickly turn away, looking down at my lap, blushing with embarrassment.

Jin: "Please Y/N, don't be embarrassed." He turns to me bending his head down a bit so that he can see my face.

Jin: "Hmmm, how about you pay me back by just being good company on this flight. These business trips are so boring. Having someone to talk with is refreshing." He smiles slightly. I turn toward him.

Y/N: "I can do that. Having some cheerful conversation will put us both in a great mood." I cheese, in anticipation of his answer.

Jin: "I would love a nice distraction. Thank you, Y/N." This time he smiles showing some teeth. He has a nice smile. He has a tiny little gap in the middle. He notices me looking at his smile, so he changes to a straight face and clears his throat a few times.

Jin: "So what is bringing you to Macau?"

Y/N: "Well I am going on a mini-vacay with 2 of my friends. One of my friends - Yohan was sweet enough to pay for me and another friend, Jimin. What about you?" I smile sheepishly.

Jin: "Well... I am here on business. I am meeting a potential business partner. I am a little concerned because he doesn't have many credentials. I want to make sure he isn't shady before signing any agreements." He leans his head back onto the headrest and sighs.

Y/N: "Oh, I see. Well I hope everything works out for you. I hope he is as good of a person to you... as you were to me today. I am truly appreciative." I smile showing every tooth in my head.

Jin: "Well, I am also appreciative of such good conversation during this flight. Otherwise it would be boring." He chuckles softly.

I feel so comfortable talking to him. And since we would never meet each other again, we both decided to vent all about our troubles. I told him all my business... And he told me all of his. We both needed it. Now he knows all about what happened with those other guys, my recent depression, how wonderful Jimin and Yohan were to me... just everything. I feel like a weight is lifted off my shoulders. I could exhale and let it all go and move on... After that, we talked and laughed. His laugh is weird.... very weird. How can such a poised businessman laugh like that... sounding like windshield wipers. I learned much about his life.

JIN'S STATS

His specks are: SERIOUSLY GOOFY

Age: 38

Height: 5'11'

Body Type: Looks good in a suit.

Color: Fair skin with plush pink lips

Eyes: Dark brown

Hair: Dark Brown

Real Estate Investment