Chapter 15: Explain

LATER THAT NIGHT - JIMIN'S HOUSE - Y/N POV

Biting my nails, I stand on Jimin's front porch nervously waiting for him to open the door. It feels like a million years have passed since I have rang the doorbell, but it has only been seconds. Jimin FINALLY opens the door after five long seconds. Yes, my patience is basically zero right now. 

Jimin greets me with his big beautiful smile showing every tooth in his head, making his eyes vanish. Seeing that smile melts my heart. It's so captivating that I didn't even notice his shirt was off. Phew! He steps out of the way so that I can walk in and he closes the door behind him. Once I take off my shoes, he opens his arms. I step close to him and put my arms around his waist. He puts his arms around my shoulders and squeezes me tight. It is much easier to hug this way since I am barely taller than a "tiny person". Not kidding. After some seconds I look up at him, step on my tip toes, and pucker my lips. He bends down a little and his lips meet mine for a few pecks. I say pecks instead of kiss because he insists that a kiss involves tongue... so whatever. We sit on his couch. He sits facing me with his right leg up on a cushion and resting his arm behind me on the couch.  

Jimin: "So Y/N, what is going on? That text you sent has be worried." He asks with a concerned expression. I turn to face him, but I look down at his bare chest because I cannot look him in the eye.

Y/N: "I have something terrible to tell you, Jimin." I sputter the words out. A single tear falls down my cheek.

Jimin: "What is it? Tell me." He implores with his eyebrows scrunch together, worry on his face.

Y/N: "I'm getting married.... With someone else... Next Saturday.... My dad is forcing me to do it." I slowly let the words out. I finally look up at him and breakdown... blubbering like a baby. 

Jimin: "What?" He raises his voice and his eyes widen in disbelief....... 

NOTE: Jimin.exe has stopped working. Press Enter to restart.

Jimin: "Huh... Whaaa-" (x_x)

Y/N: "Dad retire... new CEO... for family...    I... have... to... marry..." I'm barely coherent. I cover my face with my hands, lean my head on Jimin's chest, and wail. He doesn't make a reply right away, but rubs my back to comfort me for several minutes... He breaks away from me but keeps his hands on my shoulders. I couldn't look him in the eye. The guilt is almost unbearable. 

Jimin: "We will figure out how to stop this from happening." He moves his head to look me in the eye because I was avoiding eye contact.

Y/N: "No, Jimin. We can't." I sob, vigorously shaking my head, no.

Jimin: "Yes we can." He grabs my hands in his and squeezes.

Y/N: "No Jimin, he's mean. He threatened that if I don't marry him, he will hurt your business or worse--" He cuts me off by tightly pulling me into his arms.

Jimin: "Don't worry, I'm not afraid. You are more important than the Coffee Shop! Yes, I worked hard on my business, however I will work even harder to have you. You have no idea how much I lo--" I cut him off.

Y/N: "You have no idea! He will physically hurt you! I love you too much to stand by and let you be hurt because of ME!" I raise my voice, shouting toward the end of my sentence.

Jimin: "Either way I am going to be hurt." He says with his voice lowering on the last word. He lets go of me and abruptly stands up. He sighs deeply.

Jimin:  "I need a drink. You?" I nod, yes.

We continue talking the remainder of the night trying to figure out the best choice for us. In the end, together we chose to put the romance on hold for Jimin's immediate safety.  Well, that is what I wanted, and he gave in with much protest. 

We haven't even consummated the relationship. It was still in its infancy and I already broke his heart. 

----------------------------

I kept this one short because I felt that their talk needed to be on a separate chapter of its own.

-------

Hi guys! Please Vote and Comment! I purple y'all!