Chapter 9: Plane Problems

AT Y/N's HOUSE - Y/N POV

Suddenly I feel a cold breeze on my body, so I reach for my blanket. I am mad because I cannot feel it. I sat up from laying across the couch. I yawn then stretch my limbs because they have been in the same position for a while. I kept feeling around for the blanket and still cannot find it. I am irritated beyond irritation. I yawn again, smack my lips, and mumble a few choice words because I am definitely going to have to open my eyes to get this blanket, and opening my eyes is the last thing I want to do...

Forget it! I'm just gonna have to be cold. Never opening my eyes, I lay back down on the couch and get into a ball to keep warm. That is how lazy I am right now. That didn't last long because I felt a stinging pain on my right butt cheek. My eyes are now wide open and hovering a few inches above my face is...... Jimin's face giving me a death glare.

Jimin: "I said get up! Enough is enough!" He smacks my buttocks again. I shriek and clinch my cheeks together tight in expectation of another smack. But it never came. Jimin instead, kneeled in the floor to be face to face with me.

Jimin: "Sweetheart, you need to wake up today." He said with a gentle voice.

Y/N: "No, I don't. Give me one good reason." I say with an attitude and start to close my eyes again.

Jimin: "Because today we fly to Macau and we need to be at the airport in an hour! He said excitedly." My eyes popped wide open. I jumped off the couch so fast I knocked Jimin all the way down on his butt.

Y/N: "Oh no, I forgot - I need to pack! I need to shower and dress! I need to -" Jimin stops me because he can see me panicking.

Jimin: "Go take your shower. Yohan and I will pack your bag. I know what you like to wear." I ran in and out the shower super-fast and was dressed in no time. I am wearing an oversized red hoody and old faded sweatpants. When I came out of the bathroom, Jimin and Yohan were sitting on the couch waiting for me with my packed bag ready at the door.

Y/N: "I am ready." I state in a monotone voice. Jimin's and Yohan's heads turn and look at me with horrified faces.

Jimin: "Y/N, the heck you are! I know you aren't feeling well, however you don't have to look like it. Yohan, we have five minutes. I think we have just enough time to fix her up." Yohan nods 'yes'.

They each take an arm and drag me back to my room. Yohan finds skinny jeans and a fitted tank. Jimin pulls my hair back in a bun and applies some lip gloss and mascara.

Jimin and Yohan: "READY!" They both exclaim.

RIDING TO THE AIRPORT - JIMIN POV

On the way to the airport we all sit in silence. I turn to my right and look at Y/N. She has her head leaning on the window with her eyes closed. She is pale, has dark circles under her eyes, and it is evident that she has lost some weight. I won't ask Y/N exactly happened with Taehyung, but I don't want to put her into a deeper depression. I reach over and grab her left hand weaving our fingers together and rub the back of her hand with my thumb. She doesn't open her eyes, but she smiles just a little from my touch. She may not realize it now, but she will be ok.

Then I look at Yohan in the front passenger seat of the cab. He graciously invited us to come with him. And I don't want him to have to worry about us while he is working on business. Business is stressful enough as it is. On his down time, I hope that he will be able to relax. He has been so good to both me and Y/N. I value his friendship. I need to do something for him to let him know that.

BOARDING THE FLIGHT Y/N POV

Now that it is here, I am looking forward to this mini vacation. We were behind schedule because of me getting ready. We had to dashi run run run across the airport before we missed our flight. I'm a little sweaty and out of breath from running. But hey, we made it before the gates closed. We were the last people to board. Yohan and Jimin had a seat together, and my assigned seat is a window seat was right in front of them. This way, I could peacefully enjoy the view. I got to my row... ten. I look down at the guy beside me who was scrolling through his phone, smiling.